Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

DELIVERANCE FROM ANIMALISTIC SPIRITS

I am delivered from the wild beasts of the desert in the name of Jesus (Isa. 34:14)

I rebuke and destroy any jackals that would attack my life, family, ministry, church, city or nation in the name of Jesus.

I rebuke and destroy the night wolves that would attack my life, city or nation in the name of Jesus (Hab. 1:8).

I rebuke and destroy every goat spirit of Pan, Faun, and Sater and cage them in the name of Jesus.

I rebuke and cage the wild cats (leopards, lions, jaguars-represents higher occult powers) that would attack my life, family, church, city or nation. I cut and burn their silver cord, in the name of Jesus.
I rebuke and cage the hyenas that would attack my life, family, ministry, church, city or nation in the name of Jesus (Isa. 34:14).

I rebuke and bind every wild dog (represents false religion and witchcraft, perversion) that would hound my life; I cut and burn their silver cord in the name of Jesus (Psa. 22:16).

I bind and rebuke the bulls (represents strong rebellion) in the name of Jesus (Psa. 22:12).
I command all foxes that would destroy my fruit to leave my life in the name of Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment