Pages

Thursday 27 December 2012

Prayer for Baptism of Holy Ghost and Fire

O Lord, make me a vessel of your power, in the name of Jesus
Let heavens open and let your glory of God fall upon me , in the name of Jesus.
O God baptize my eyes, ears and mouth to receive, hear and speak wondrous things
I receive fresh fire and fresh anointing, in the name of Jesus.
Let the fire of God consume every works of Darkness in my life


Let the spirit of God purify my  intellect, will and emotions, in Jesus Name
Let the spirit of God purify  my soul, spirit and body,in Jesus Name






THE PRAYER

Simply ask the Father in Jesus name to baptize you in the Holy Spirit and receive it by faith. Father, baptize me with the Holy Ghost and fire according to your promise in Luke 3:16.
Lord, let there be a fresh pouring of Your Spirit upon the Body of Christ worldwide Father in the name of Jesus I want all that you have for me.


I want the fullness of the Holy Spirit with all the gifting of the Spirit working in my life. So I humble myself before you now and I ask you according to your word, baptize me in the Holy Spirit now. I surrender myself to flow in the gifts that the Holy Spirit will flow through me.

May the anointing, the glory, and the power of God come upon me and into my life right now.

May I be empowered for service from this day forward. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for baptizing me in Your Holy Spirit. Amen."


I surrender my tongue so the Holy Spirit can give me utterance so He can speak through me. I receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit by faith, it is mine and I now have it




. Now just begin to praise God and let the words that come up inside you flow out of your mouth. You have to do the speaking the Holy Spirit will give you the words.

Continue this process and grow in this precious gift from God. I Cor 14: 2 “For he that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth [him]; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.” I Cor 14:15 “What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.” Jude 1:20 “But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

4 comments:

  1. as believe that as I Pray, the Lord will answer me by fire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and God bless please pray for me and my wife Stephanie she is almost 14 weeks pregnant we had our blood work please pray that this is a successful and healthy pregnancy all the way through it in Jesus name.Also please pray for strength for me I work for coca cola and its a really hard job and the rude bosses make it harder i hate this job please let God give me favor with my bosses and the clients in Jesus name let it get easier and let an opportunity come up for me at the refinery as a process operator in which i went to school for in Jesus name.Also pray for my health digestive issues in Jesus name.Amen.Pray for Stephanie and I's marriage to grow stronger and it lasts for many years and be a good solid foundation for us and the kids as the days go by.Pray for my family to get closer as well and that my uncle's wife Gaylon Richard is healed from her unexpected blindness.Pray for favor for my mother Taffy as well and let my dad and I start talking again. Pray for everyone I Work with and all my church members.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It shall be well with you and all of your prayers are answered in Jesus name Amen

    ReplyDelete