Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

POWER MORNING PRAYER TO CAPTURE THE DAY FOR MIRACLE




POWER MORNING PRAYER TO  CAPTURE  THE  DAY  FOR  MIRACLE
1.     Thank You, Father, for watching over my family and over me throughout the night. Thank You for giving your angels charge over us, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 91:11; 121:3).
2.     I worship You and give You all the glory, in Jesus’ name (Psalm 29:2).
3.     Lord, hear my prayer this morning in Jesus’ name (Psalm 55:17).
4.     I rise  today  with  Glory  and  the favor  of  God  upon  my  life
5.     Let the light  of  God overshadow  the darkness  of  the  Enemy
6.     I dismantle every  plan  of  the evil  one  against  my  life
7.     I  pull down  every wall  of  hindrances  to my progress
8.     I  decree  and  declare  that  I shall  never  be  partaker of  evil  of  today
9.     I come against  every distractions  that would  make  me to  loss focus
10.                        Lord  today  as  I  walk in my destiny let  your  angels  descend  and  descend  upon  my life
11.                        Guide  me, protect  me   and  shine your light  upon my life.
12.                        Give   me  the  grace,  strength   and courage  to do  what  is  required  of  me  today
13.                        Grant me a cheerful spirit to  face  the challenges  of  today
14.                        Grant   the  wisdom  and  the strength to face  the challenges  of  Today
15.                        Lord fulfill  your  purpose  in my  life today
16.                        In   name of    Jesus  I  command  every gate  of  blessings  and  favor  to  open  for  me
17.                        Today the floodgate  of  heaven  shall  open  upon  my  life
18.                        The  blessing  of  God  shall  overtake  me
19.                        The  glory  of  god  will  cover  me
20.                        I  shall  walk  in  victory  over  the  enemy
21.                        every plan  of  the  devil against   me  is  destroyed  from it  its  roots
22.                        Today, whatever I bind let it be bound, in Jesus’ name; whatever I loose, let it be loosed, in the name of Jesus (Matthew 18:18).
23.                        I call forth my blessing from the north, from the south, from the east, and from the west, in the name of Jesus (2 Corinthians 9:6).
24.                        Today  I walk in favor with God and man, and I will possess all the land God has given me.
25.                        Every man and every woman whom  I  will  come  in contact  with  shall be blessed
26.                        This is the  day  the  lord  has  made   and  I  will   rejoice   and  be  glad  in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment