Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

14 Powerful Prayers For Exercising Dominion Over The Kingdom of Darkness


If you are a child of God,then Jesus has given you  dominion over the world, to tame the forces of darkness, and the forces of nature.He’s given you power and authority to rule, dominate and tame the circumstances of life! He has given  you domination over the kingdom of darkness.Thus, with your, words you rule the world; you frame your world!

Scripture References
Revelation 5:10; 1 John 5:4;John 1:3

Prayers
1.Today , I declare my domination over  Satan and his cohorts, I terminate their evil, vicious and malevolent activities in my environment, and declare that only Jesus Christ,the prince the prince of peace.
 2.Father God, I thank you, for giving me dominion over Satan and the powers of darkness, 
3.I declare that I am triumphant,  I walk in power and authority.The Lord has vested His authority in me.
4. I take authority over the kingdom of darkness in the name of Jesus Christ, and i decree that no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name
5. I take dominion  over the  devil and over every power of darkness fighting against me.
6. I summon my Angels to pursue and overtake my enemies. To strip them  off thier powers and render them powerless.
7. In the name of Jesus I take authority over the spirit of withcraft, I release the fire of God to burn the covens of withcraft, I bind and cast out the Jezebel spirit. I come through the blood of Jesus Christ and destroy every agenda of witchcraft against me.
8.  In the of Jesus,  I submit my life to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, and declare,he is my Lord, my saviour and my fortress.
9.In the name of Jesus,I release the fire of God to burn to ashes every agenda of the kingdom of darkness against me.
 10. In the Name of Jesus Christ , I take authority over the atmosphere and my environment..  I take dominion over all the powers of darkness.  I draw a bloodline around my mind, will, emotions, and physical body in the Name of Jesus
11.In the Name of Jesus,I take authority  in the second heavens over every demon that is assigned against me and my family and banish them forever from our domain in Jesus name.
  12.Let the my Angels trouble the enemies that would attack my life in the name of Jesus Christ .
13. In the name of Jesus Christ, I rule and regn in my domain.I draw a bloodline around all my sour oundings and my possessions 
14.I draw the blood line in all my work place, my position on the job and everything associated with my business and career in Jesus.

Please Support Our Ministry
Dear Brethren, You can now sow a seed of financial blessings into this Ministry
Please make your financial commitment through this account details;
Bank: Access Bank.
Account Number:0033328158
Account Name: Korie Mabrig David
Location: Enugu, Nigeria.
Thank you for supporting the Kingdom's work.
Email me at: victoryonline1@gmail.com
Mobile:+23490946876




No comments:

Post a Comment