Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

16 Strong Prayers and Declarations for Victorious Living


As a child of God, you should maintain your stand all the time. Don’t chicken out and live in fear. Be bold. Be strong, no matter the circumstances you find yourself. Don’t let the devil steal your joy, always maintain your faith-filled prayers,and confessions. Always maintain your trust in God because you are called to live a Victorious life.


Trust God to fulfill his promises in your life. Be confident that you are destined for victorious christain life. That is what we are called for. We are called to demonstrate the life, power and the goodness of God. You cannot be defeated if you are a child of God.


Scripture References:


 2 Corinthians 4:15-18;2 Corinthians 2:14; Romans 8:35;Psalm 27:2.


Prayers and Declarations


1. In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am invincible. My life is for the glory of God. Nothing in this world can defeat me because I am more than a conquerer in Christ Jesus.


2. I declare that my life rests on the victory of Jesus Christ.The battle is won on my behalf.I have triumphed already with, and in Christ. 


3. In name of. Jesus, I withstand against every circumstances of life that is opposing my stand in Christ.


4. I walk and live in the reality of the finished works of Christ that’s written about me in the Scriptures.


5. I cannot be defeated because, the Lord is my Fortress, my Rock and my Strength. He is my life and my victory. I’ve overcome the world, the devil and the forces of darkness.


6. In the name of Jesus Christ, I declare that I’m walking in the victory. I am living triumphantly. I overcome every enemy and every unfavorable circumstance.


7. In name of Jesus Christ, I choose to win every day, I reign in life through Christ Jesus. I demonstrate the goodness, life and power of God..


8. In the name of Jesus Christ,I go forth today, in victory and dominion over Satan, and his agents of darkness.


9. I triumph over unfavorable circumstances of life


10. In the name of Jesus ,I demonstrate the power and supernatural grace of God everywhere I go today.


11. I make manifest the life and the glory of God in every place, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.


12. In name of Jesus, I make progress. I prosper, the works of my hands are blessed.


13. In the name of Jesus, I walk in peace and prosperity. I live in abundance, and enjoy the fruits of my labour. The gates of blessings are opened to me day and night.


14. In the name of Jesus, I declare that I cannot be sick ,I’m healthy, vibrant, and strong.


15. I stand upon Romans 8:28, and declare that all things work together for good for me because I love God, and I am called according to his purpose.


16. I stand upon 2 Corinthians 2:14, and proclaim that I am thankful to God Almighty who gives me the power to win always in Christ Jesus


We're open to receiving financial blessings from people who are led to support this prayer ministry.
Bank;ACCESS BANK.
ACCOUNT NO:0033328158.
ACCOUNT  NAME:KORIE  MABRIG DAVID
May God bless you as you give for furtherance of the gospel.

For Prayers, send your request to:
victoryonline1@gmail.com
Or call +2349094687643
.

No comments:

Post a Comment