Pages

Sunday 1 January 2023

RELEASING THE FIRE OF GOD 1(WARFARE PRAYERS

 RELEASING THE FIRE OF GOD (1)

Father, let your  flaming fire be released on my behalf, and let it burn every work of evil in my life   in Jesus name.

I saturate my life, my children, and my spouse with the Fire of God, I apply the Fire of God In Jesus name.

Let the Fire of God be released to repair every faulty foundation in my life and destiny in Jesus’ name.

Let fire from heaven consume every plan attempting  to snatch  away  from  the kingdom of heaven

Fire of God burn in  me, in the name of Jesus.

 Fire of God saturate me, in the name of Jesus

Fire of God restore my virtues, in the name of Jesus.

Fire of God fight for me, in the name of Jesus.

Fire of God burn the work of darkness in my life  and my family, in Jesus name. Fire of God destroy every yokes, in Jesus name.

Fire of God deliver me  from evil works, in Jesus name.

Father, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, the spirit of truth, who will teach me all truth, in Jesus name

Copied  from  the  book:-RELEASING THE FIRE OF GOD (WARFARE PRAYERS)


The fact that the Lord is a God who answers prayers by fire is one of the amazing characteristics described in the Bible. (1 Kings 18:24 ). When God responds by fire, there is a speedy reaction, prompt intervention, and favorable outcome especially to His Children . Nothing can withstand the Lord's Fire's incredible ability to devour anything that stands on His ways. Every stubborn issue gets consumed when the Lord's fire descends on it. No issue, illness, ailment or problem cannot withstand the Lord's fire. No demon can enter the presence of the Almighty God in heaven without being consumed by the flames radiating from the throne. The time has come to release the fire of God against that stubborn problem troubling your life. The time has arrived to unleash the Lord's fire against the obstacles obstructing your advancement. The monster of failure, setbacks, delay and procrastination in your life has to be vanquished; it's time to release the fire of God against the spirit of wickedness operating in your city, community or neighborhood against your soul and limiting your progress .When the fire of God is released the works of darkness in your life must be consumed and destroyed. When you release the holy spirit fire, the fire of the Lord, will consume any forces of evil standing in your way. When you begin to release the fire of God your prayer life will never be the same again, . When you invoke the Lord's fire the adversary will always lose and as the works of darkness in your life is consume by the Lord's fire. The Lord's fire will increase your speed, momentum, and acceleration. The prayers in this book arms you with the weapon the release the unquenchable fire of God against the spirit wickedness militating against your soul and your progress.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BRGJ8VXP


No comments:

Post a Comment