Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Prayer Against Accident Attack



Let every accident programmed against my life, be thwarted by the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name

I release the fire of God and the Blood of Jesus against any natural accidents or catastrophe that may come against me, in Jesus Name

I break the curse of early death ,I declare long life for me and my family, in Jesus Name

I bind and cast out the spirit of Apollyon, Murder, Suicide, Alcohol, Drug Abuse, Intoxication, Infirmity,In Jesus,Name

I release the fire of God and the blood of Jesus against the spirit of destruction,injury, accidents, infirmity, and I close up all weaknesses, in Jesus Name

I bind and cast out the spirit terrorism, lawlessness, violence and religious retaliation, in Jesus Name

When the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him

The Lord gives His angels charge over me. . . the angels will hold me up. . . I will not die but live and declare the works of the Lord, in Jesus Name,Amen.

6 comments: