Pages

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Prayers for spiritual growth

Let the gift of the Holy spirit be activated in my life in Jesus Name Let God make me his vessel and let the power of the Almighty God fall upon my life in a mighty way in the name of Jesus.

May God grant me Spirit of knowledge, the blessing of this gift so that I may know the things of God

Let God grant me the gift of understanding, so that I may comprehend His divine mysteries

Let God grant me the gift of wisdom, so that I may rightly direct all my actions, in accordance to his will

Let every veil preventing me from having plain spiritual revelation and vision be removed now in Jesus Name

Let divine revelations, spiritual visions, dreams and heavenly information become my portion from now onwards in Jesus Name  

No comments:

Post a Comment