Pages

Monday 25 May 2020

Morning Prayers: 14 Powerful Morning Prayers For Breakthrough


1.In name of Jesus Christ, I decree this new day is a new beginning for me. And, as the sun rises ,God's light will shines on me and through me for the world to see.

2. In name of Jesus Christ, affirm and declare that this day is pregnant with purpose, promise, and potential. I prophesy  that it is filled with wonderful surprises with supernatural breakthroughs and miracle for me and family members.
3. In the name of Jesus, I decree that today, everything will turn around for my good, today will mark the end of a sad history, a depressing history, a discouraging history, and the  beginning of unusual increase , breakthroughs, progress and prosperity   for  me  and  my family,in Jesus name.
4. I declare in the name  of Jesus, I will shine today, my time to shine has come. My time for elevation is here.
5. In name of Jesus Christ, I come against everything and anybody that would stop me from shining today ,I bind the spirit of doubt, confusion and unbelief
6. I reaffirm my faith and allegiance to Jesus Christ and decree that enemy’s plan to sift me will not stand.
7. By faith I live, by faith I overcome. I take my positions and authority in heavens and I bind principalities and powers that operate against my progress, success and prosperity.
8. I bind and cast out witchcraft spirit that would  attempt to operate against my minds, my though process, my spirit soul and body, in Jesus, Name
9. I pull down strongholds and destroy every power that  put up a stumbling block against my progress today in Jesus name.
10. In the name of Jesus Christ, I declare that, I am not under the jurisdiction of the devil because the illuminating power of God has removed me from the kingdom of darkness and placed me in the kingdom of Jesus Christ.

11. As I move out today, my path is lighted for me to see the way of progress, success that the Father has set for me, as I shine as a beacon of light to the world. 
12. My body is the habitation of the Most High, therefore, my whole being is full of light. No sickness, disease or infirmity can lodge in it.
13. I cut out any disease-germ or growth that tries to attach itself to my body. Today,
14. Father I put my trust in you and you alone  and I commit my whole self unto your hand. Lord increase my faith.


Please Support Our Ministry
Dear Brethren, You can now sow a seed of financial blessings into this Ministry
Please make your financial commitment through this account details;
Bank: Access Bank.
Account Number:0033328158
Account Name: Korie Mabrig David
Location: Enugu, Nigeria.
Thank you for supporting the Kingdom's work.
Email me at: victoryonline1@gmail.com
Mobile:+23490946876













No comments:

Post a Comment