Pages

Sunday 24 May 2020

Night and Evening Bedtime Prayers For Peaceful Sleep (1)

Father God ,I thank you for your love, mercy, grace and protection over me and my family members.
Lord I thank you for it is written of me in  Psalms 3:5: I laid down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me. 

My Father and my God in any way I have sinned against you knowingly or unknowingly to come short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me Lord in Jesus name. 

Jesus as I and my family lay down to sleep, let there be Angelic protection over me and family in the name of Jesus because it is in Psalms 57:3: He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.

Heavenly Father, sorround my life, family, home and environment with the wall of fire in Jesus name.
In the name of Jesus, I bind and cast out principalities and powers assigned against my dream life,  Let the  flame of fires be Releases against the powers of darkness fighting against me ,because it is written  of me in : Psalms 118:12They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I command the arrows of death assigned against me, to go back to the sender-to backfire with fire, backfire with shame and backfire with destruction in Jesus name because it is written in Psalms 11:6: Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.


Father I come through the blood of Jesus Christ, and declare my victory over Satan,over demons and cohorts of darkness.

In name of Jesus Christ,  I take authority over Spiritual wickedness in high places and trample them under my feets in Jesus name.

In name of Jesus, I receive the grace to sleep peacefully and soundly like a baby and wake up strong as a giant in Jesus name.

Father God, speak to me,show me hidden things in my dreams and give me understanding to comprehend your messages in Jesus name.

God bless you and may you and your family members have  peaceful night sleep to and forever in Jesus name and remember to share with your family and friends thank you.

Please Support Our Ministry
Dear Brethren, You can now sow a seed of financial blessings into this Ministry
Please make your financial commitment through this account details;
Bank: Access Bank.
Account Number:0033328158
Account Name: Korie Mabrig David
Location: Enugu, Nigeria.
Thank you for supporting the Kingdom's work.
Email me at: victoryonline1@gmail.com
Mobile:+23490946876










No comments:

Post a Comment