Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

PRAYERS FOR PROSPERITY AND FINANCIAL RELEASE

It is YOU who gives me power to get wealth, that Your covenant is established in the earth and in my life, in the name of Jesus (Deut 8:18).
I break and annul all assignments of the enemy against my finances in the name of Jesus.
I break and annul all curses of poverty, lack, debt and failure in the name of Jesus.
I seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all things are added to me
(Matt. 6:33).
I rebuke and cast out all spirits of the cankerworm, palmerworm, caterpillar, and locust that would eat up my blessings in the name of Jesus (Joel 2:25).
LORD JESUS, YOU teach me to profit, and lead me in the way I should go (Isa. 48:17).
You are Jehovah-Jireh my provider (Gen. 22:14).
You are El Shaddai, the God who is more than enough.
Wealth and riches are in my house, because I fear You and delight greatly in Your commandments - YOUR WORD (Psa. 112:1-3).
The blessing of the LORD upon my life makes me rich, and He adds no sorrow with it.
I am blessed coming in and blessed going out, blessed in the city and everywhere I go.
I am God’s servant and He takes pleasure in my prosperity because I favor His righteous cause (Psa. 35:27).
Jesus Christ, You became poor, that through Your poverty I am made rich (2 Cor. 8:9).
I meditate in the word day and night and whatever I do prospers in the name of Jesus (Psa. 1:3).
Peace is within my walls and prosperity within my palace (Psa. 122:7).
85
PRAYERS FOR PROSPERITY AND FINANCIAL RELEASE (CONT’D)
I prosper through the prophets and prophetic ministry (Ezra 6:14).
I believe the true prophets of God and I prosper in the name of Jesus (2 Chron. 20:20).
I am your servant, LORD, thank You for prospering me (Neh. 1:11).
The God of heaven prospers me (Neh. 2:20).
I live in the prosperity of the King (Jer. 23:5).
Through Your favor Lord, I am a prosperous person (Gen. 39:2).
LORD, You called me and You make my way prosperous, daily (Isa. 48:15).
I pray and fast in secret and You reward me openly (Matt. 6:6, 18).
I am rewarded because I trust You and diligently seek You (Heb. 11:6).
LORD, You have released the wealth of the wicked into my hands, in the name of Jesus.
LORD, I thank You that, You have brought me into my wealthy place (Psa. 66:12).
I give and it is given to me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over (Luke 6:38).
The floodgates of heaven are open over my life and I receive more than I have enough room to receive (Mal. 3:10).
There are no holes in my bag in the name of Jesus.
The devourer is rebuked and his assignment is cancelled, for my sake in the name of Jesus (Mal. 3:11).
All nations call me blessed and I am a delightful land (Mal. 3:12).
I am in league with the stones of the field (Job 5:23).

My gates are open so that the wealth of the nations comes into my life continually in the name of Jesus (Isa. 60:11).
Your showers of blessing are upon my life (Ezek. 34:26).
My vats overflow continually in the name of Jesus (Joel 2:24).
My barns are filled with plenty and my presses burst with new wine (Prov. 3:10).
You have commanded Your blessing upon my storehouses, O LORD (Deut 28:8).
My barns are full and overflowing, my sheep bring forth thousands and ten thousands, my oxen are strong to labor (Psa. 144:13-14).
The plowman overtakes the reaper in my life and the treader of grapes, the sower of the seed and I live in continual harvest in the name of Jesus (Amos 9:13).
My floor is full of wheat and my vats overflow with wine and oil (Joel 2:25).
You have dealt wondrously with me, I eat and am satisfied (Joel 2:26).
You lead me into the land flowing with milk and honey, O LORD (Exod. 3:8).
You have brought me into a land without scarceness or lack, Thank You Lord Jesus (Deut. 8:9).
All grace abounds toward me because I have all sufficiency in all things and abound to every good work (2 Cor. 9:8).
My head is anointed with oil and my cup runs over (Psa. 23:5).
I have riches and honor in abundance (2 Chron. 18:1).
The rock pours out rivers of oil (Job 29:6).
My feet are dipped in oil (Deut. 33:24)
I love wisdom, I inherit substance and my treasures are filled at all times, in the name of Jesus (Prov. 8:18)
LORD, You have brought honey out of the rock for me in the name of Jesus (Psa. 81:16).
I have plenty of silver in the name of Jesus (Job 28:1).
Your river of life leads me to gold in the name of Jesus (Gen. 2:11-12).
I inherit the land (Psa. 37:29).
I refuse to allow the angel of blessing to depart without blessing me in the name of Jesus (Gen. 2:6)



The Bible is filled with verses, promises, and declarations related to blessings,prosperity and abundance. Many of these scriptures,and verses are promises of what we have in Christ Jesus
This book has been written to stir your faith to claim your promises and rise to new heights. Prophetic Prayers for Financial Blessings is based on what we have in Jesus, The world has wants and is without God’s covenant; we have the covenant of God sealed with the blood of Jesus. Our faith is made effectual by the promises that is written in scriptures..
In Philem 6 the bible says “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.
In the New King James Version you’ll find the word:•“Prosper” in 39 verses and prosperity” in 26 verses and rich in 102 verses. Remember becoming successful in life is not praying ,folding your hand and doing nothing it is praying.making the declaration and then taking action on how these proclamations can come to pass by the actions we take after we have prayed about it. God has given us the power to do create, plant and nurture all that is before us. We use our faith, but our faith is also activated by the actions that we take in faith. 
My prayer for you is that you will find something in these prayers and declarations that will help you press on and reeive more from God . I want to encourage you to contend for more and not settle for less.



Please Support Our Ministry
Dear Brethren, You can now sow a seed of financial blessings into this Ministry
Please make your financial commitment through this account details;
Bank: Access Bank.
Account Number:0033328158
Account Name: Korie Mabrig David
Location: Enugu, Nigeria.
Thank you for supporting the Kingdom's work.
Email me at: victoryonline1@gmail.com
Mobile:+23490946876





























48 comments:

  1. These would be good to add to our daily prayers. Amen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such powerful prayers. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glory be to God, who by his mighty power at work within us is able to do all things

      Delete
  3. Thx u all in the name of Jesus I am in need of a financial breakthrough Don'have a job.,Need money to go back to Denver from Tx O don't kn how but I'm counting on my God cause he is awesome and I kno he's going to bring me up out of this warfare financial bunk.Thx God for u all thx u Jesus uplifting prayer Do I need to read this thee times a day r how should it be red much luv thxs again Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prayer does wonders for believers.

      Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
      1 Thessalonians 5:16

      Delete
  4. May FATHER YAHUVEH BLESS you and strengthen you in every good way in YAHUSHUA CHRIST NAME

    ReplyDelete
  5. May FATHER YAHUVEH BLESS you and strengthen you in every good way in YAHUSHUA CHRIST NAME

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lord i put my financial situation before you and ask that therr will be no lack ib ny life. In jesus namw.#powerful prayer

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is wonderful!
    I will print this out.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for such wonderful and power words of the Lord. I believe it and I ask that you keep me in your prayers. I need God to bless me financially and with everything I do in my life time. He is able and he is the God that delivers. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou Lord it's already been done, Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father God I pray that you give me breakthrough for financial security father God I pray that you will release blessings upon me know one can't take away from me in the powerful name of Jesus Christ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father God I pray that you give me breakthrough for financial security father God I pray that you will release blessings upon me know one can't take away from me in the powerful name of Jesus Christ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heavenly Father I pray your word regarding my life. I will have prosperity. Release it to me now Jesus. Cause us to live in abundance and in the overflow. You have dealt wondrously with me, I eat and am satisfied (Joel 2:26).
    You lead me into the land flowing with milk and honey, O LORD (Exod. 3:8). You have brought me into a land without scarceness or lack, Thank You Lord Jesus (Deut. 8:9).
    All grace abounds toward me because I have all sufficiency in all things and abound to every good work (2 Cor. 9:8).
    My head is anointed with oil and my cup runs over (Psa. 23:5). I have riches and honor in abundance (2 Chron. 18:1).
    The rock pours out rivers of oil (Job 29:6). My feet are dipped in oil (Deut. 33:24) I love wisdom, I inherit substance and my treasures are filled at all times, in the name of Jesus (Prov. 8:18) LORD, You have brought honey out of the rock for me in the name of Jesus (Psa. 81:16).
    I have plenty of silver in the name of Jesus (Job 28:1).
    Your river of life leads me to gold in the name of Jesus (Gen. 2:11-12). I inherit the land (Psa. 37:29). I refuse to allow the angel of blessing to depart without blessing me in the name of Jesus (Gen. 2:6) In the name of Jesus I pray amen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Father, I pray for financial security & blessings from heaven above. You have never forsaken me. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Prayer is the master key, God is our strength and deliverer

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amen hallelujah! A receive my breakthroughs in Jesus name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm totally bless by this prayer, I'm believing God Almighty that me and my family will pray this prayer together often,Thank You In Jesus Name Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  17. God bless you for this. I really needed it

    ReplyDelete
  18. I believe in these scriptures from the Word of God and I believe God shall bless me to be financially wealthy and have riches in Jesus Name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  19. I believe in these scriptures from the Word of God and I believe God shall bless me to be financially wealthy and have riches in Jesus Name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  20. he is the giver of life and all that we need he is so faithful he holds us close and never lets us go he holds the key to our lives broke or not i will bless him always.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Praise the lord thanku for this lovely pray which I'll be prayg daily coz I'm jobless have too much of loans debts on my head my wife n child r starvg for bread n butter,evry month from loans interest r increasing I'm really tired I know this pray will help me get rid of my finance debts problems soon thank u Jesus amen God bless

    ReplyDelete
  23. Praise the lord thanku for this lovely pray which I'll be prayg daily coz I'm jobless have too much of loans debts on my head my wife n child r starvg for bread n butter,evry month from loans interest r increasing I'm really tired I know this pray will help me get rid of my finance debts problems soon thank u Jesus amen God bless

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the outstanding advice, it really is useful.
    E-Puja for Wealth and prosperity

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lord god I'm in deep financial loan debt problem,no job since two years,have small 2yrs baby girl,I cant pay interest amount very month how will I pay my principal,cannot sleep at all keep borrowing now evryone has kept us away coz v r going through finance,i need to pay home dues every month its very difficult for me to run the house feel sorry for my wife n baby,I'm prayg daily waitg for good job opportunity BT last moment service charge to high for me tryg very hard now v r starving with out food daily,I know lord god will help us n let us get rid from these all problems plz pray for me thank u Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  26. Plz advice me in the name of Jesus thank u jesus

    ReplyDelete
  27. Plz advice me in the name of Jesus thank u jesus

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lord god I'm in deep financial loan debt problem,no job since two years,have small 2yrs baby girl,I cant pay interest amount very month how will I pay my principal,cannot sleep at all keep borrowing now evryone has kept us away coz v r going through finance,i need to pay home dues every month its very difficult for me to run the house feel sorry for my wife n baby,I'm prayg daily waitg for good job opportunity BT last moment service charge to high for me tryg very hard now v r starving with out food daily,I know lord god will help us n let us get rid from these all problems plz pray for me thank u Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for the powerful prayers. I'm praying that God can enable me safe money to buy the prayer books. God bless you and your ministry more abundantly in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  30. All thanks to Elegant loan firm for helping me secure a loan of $1,000,000.00 USD to establish my Foodstuff supermarket business in different places. I have been looking for a financial help for the past four years. But now, am completely stressed free all the help of the loan officer Mr Russ Harry. So, I will advise any person who seek for funds to improve his or her business to contact this great firm for help, and it is real and tested. You can reach them through- Email --Elegantloanfirm@Hotmail.com-  or Whats-app +393511617486.

    ReplyDelete


  31. Cool way to have financial freedom!!! Are you tired of living a poor life, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Get the new ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any account. You do not require anybody’s account number before you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal,there is no risk using it. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect this very card,and its transaction can’t be traced .You can use it anywhere in the world. With this card,you can withdraw nothing less than $4,500 a day. So to get the card,reach the hackers via email address : besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete


  32. Cool way to have financial freedom!!! Are you tired of living a poor life, here is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Get the new ATM BLANK CARD that can hack any ATM MACHINE and withdraw money from any account. You do not require anybody’s account number before you can use it. Although you and I knows that its illegal,there is no risk using it. It has SPECIAL FEATURES, that makes the machine unable to detect this very card,and its transaction can’t be traced .You can use it anywhere in the world. With this card,you can withdraw nothing less than $4,500 a day. So to get the card,reach the hackers via email address : besthackersworld58@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  35. My name is Mr. Klaus Dieter, I work for the French financial institution Crédit Mutuel with the partnership of the bank BNP Paribas, we offer you offers at an interest rate of 3% per year, to start with new projects:
    - You have unpaid debt.
    - Buying a new house.
    - buy a new car.
    - Buying a new apartment or property.
    Get personal loans, business loans.
    If you would like loans for setting up your business and project, do not hesitate to send us an email:
    bnpfinanzenhilfe@gmail.com

    Whatsapp: +4917694954827

    ReplyDelete
  36. Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete


  37. GET RICH WITH THE USE OF BLANK ATM CARD FROM
    (besthackersworld58@gmail.com)
    Has anyone here heard about blank ATM card? An ATM card that allows you to withdraw cash from any Atm machine in the world. No name required, no address required and no bank account required. The Atm card is already programmed to dispense cash from any Atm machine worldwide. I heard about this Atm card online but at first i didn't pay attention to it because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from guarantee Atm card vendor. We both went to the ATM machine center and confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $1,500 to $5000 daily from the blank ATM card & this card has really changed my life financially. I just bought an expensive car and am planning to get a house. For those interested in making quick money should contact them on: Email address : besthackersworld58@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +1(323)-723-2568

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete