Pages

Monday 22 August 2016

Prayer to Release and Activate Angels to Work for You

        Prayer to Release and Activate  Angels  to Work   for You.

 I thank you Lord for you always hear my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
 I cover myself and everything that I have with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
Let those  who  will  come against  me be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the LORD chase them. Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.>Psalms 35:5-6
The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and will bring me safely to his heavenly kingdom. To him be glory for ever and ever. Amen.> 2 Tim 4:18
Lord  you  angels  excel in strength, your  angels  watch over  me, your  angels  protects  me.
In  the  name  of  Jesus, I receive  the   spirit ladder of the lord that comes from Heaven to the Earth.  The angels are taking away what I do not need and bringing to me that which I need. In the  Name  of  Jesus, I am living under an open heaven that is open to angelic intervention.
In the name of Jesus, I release the angels of protection on my behalf.  Because I walk before the lord
 I release , the angels of the lord   to  prosper my way.  Lord, I thank you for angelic intervention in my   finances
O Lord let your Angels   take vengeance on the agents of  darkness, fight battles on my behalf  and anyone  who  is praying  this prayer.
The weapons of my warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.
By the blood  of  Jesus, Angelic  assistance, I pull  down  strongholds  of  the  Enemy
In the name of  Jesus, let  the  angel of my greatness; go to the heaven lies,  to the waters, go to the lands, and fight for me, in the name of Jesus.
Let the  angel of my business; bring customers to me, in the name of Jesus.
Angels  of  my ministry; go to the heaven lies, to the land, go to the water fight my battle for me, in the name of Jesus.
 In the name of Jesus ,angel of financial abundance; go to the four corners of this world; go to the elements and bring me financial abundance, in the name of Jesus.
In the  name of Jesus,   angels of my breakthrough  open every closed   door , in the name of Jesus.
   Jehovah, my father ,let your angels ascend and descend upon my life   (GEN 28:12).
Let the angel of the lord chase the enemy (PS 35:5).
Let the angel of the lord persecute the enemy (PS 35:6).
Let your angels fight for me in the heavens against principalities (DAN 10:13).
Let the angel of your presence save me (ISA 63:9).
Let your angels go before me and make the crooked places straight (ZECH 12:8).
Send your angels to prosper my way (EXOD 33:2).
Lord, hear my voice and send your angels to deliver me (NUM 20:16).
Send your angels to minister unto me (MATT 4:11).
I have come into Zion and to an innumerable company of angels (HEB 12:22).
I am an heir of salvation. Send your angels to minister to me (HEB 1:14).
Send your angels to deliver me from the hand of the enemy (MATT 12:11).
Lord, confess me before your holy angels (LUKE 12:8).
Send your angels in the night to minister to me (ACTS 27:23).
Let your angels meet me as I walk in my destiny (GEN 32:1).
Send your angels to be involved in reaching the lost (ACTS 8:26).
Release your angelic army to fight for and defend your church (PS 68:17).
I Loose God's angel   in the name of Jesus. Thank you Jesus!
  Angels are now released  on my  behalf  to minister the vengeance of the lord.  I call the captain of the hosts to go before me in battle with his sword drawn against all that would harm my family and me.
or anyone praying  this prayer.
  Angels are now released  on my  behalf  to make  my  ways  prosperous
  Angels are now released  on my  behalf   make  fight  by  battles
  Angels are now released  on my  behalf  to  protect  and  guide me
Angels are release on my behalf  to  take  charge over me, and deliver me (PS 91:11).
Thank you Lord for answering my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
Amen.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for allowing God to use you.Continuance Blessing be upon you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the other prayers you had on this site

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are the other prayers you had on this site

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stand in agreement and decree it to be so even Now in Jesus Christ of Nazareth Holy name and sealed by the blood of the Lamb that was slain before the foundation of the world and the word of my testimony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isolated the effectual fervent prayer of the righteous that availeth much to intercede on my behalf against demonic attacks

    ReplyDelete