Pages

Sunday 30 December 2012

Prayer Points For Success and Financial breakthroughs

Pray this powerful prayer and confessions over your business and ministry and watch the power of God work on your behalf!
Let all my enemies turn back because God is for me.
Let the doors of business opportunities open for me; morning, afternoon and evening. Let profitable business meet me on the way in Jesus name.
I decree and declare that no devourer shall destroy the fruit of my labor in Jesus name. You devourers and wasters of fortune, I command you to depart from my life in the name of Jesus. I use the Blood of Jesus to wash my hands and make them clean in the name of Jesus.
I retrieve my blessings from every evil attack in Jesus name.

I break every curse of failure in the name of Jesus. Let the Lord reveal to me every secret behind the problem. Let the ministering spirits (God’s Angels) go forth and bring in blessings unto me in the name of Jesus. Let there be a breakthrough for me in my transaction in the name of Jesus. Lord, let me have the spirit of favor in this business transaction.
I ask for the release of prosperity on my business in Jesus name. Let all demonic hindrances to my finances be totally paralyzed NOW. I break every circle of failure in Jesus’ name.

I claim all my blessings in the name of Jesus. Let all business problems receive divine solution in Jesus name. Lord, let not the lot of the wicked fall upon my business.
Let the spirit of favour be opened me everywhere I go concerning my business. Father, I ask You in the name of Jesus to send ministering spirits to bring in prosperity and funds into my business.

Let men bless me everywhere I go. I release my business from the clutches of financial hunger in the name of Jesus. I loose angels in the mighty name of Jesus to go and create favour for my business.

I bind the spirit in all of the staff members who will try to use evil weapons against me, including lying, gossip, slander and opinionated spirits. Let all financial hindrances be removed in the name of Jesus. I remove my name and those of my customers from the book of financial bankruptcy.

Holy Spirit be the Senior Partner in my business. Every good thing presently eluding my business should flow into it in the mighty name of Jesus. I reject every spirit of financial embarrassment in the name of Jesus. Let spiritual magnetic power that attracts wealth be deposited in my company in the name of Jesus.

6 comments:

  1. Good stuff, missing God's scripture to seal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff, missing God's scripture to seal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whahoooooooooooo!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the master of distraction, it has worked for me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For we know the Grace that was upon Jesus Christ that though He was rich yet He became poor so that we through His poverty might become rich. Lord please make the exchange of riches on my account. Amen

    ReplyDelete