Pages

Sunday 7 August 2016

Prayer Point Against Gossip, Slander, Rumor and Evil Tongue

SCRIPTURE

Isaiah 54:17


1.     In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind, rebuke and bring to nothingness  every  witchcraft tongue speaking against  me.

 

2.     I decree    and declare that  no weapon fashioned against your people shall prosper; And every  tongue that  that  shall rise up against me I condemn , according to Isaiah 54:17

3.     Holy Spirit, expose the lies, disguises, deceptions, sneakiness,
ugliness and violence of the evil ones.
4.     By the blood of Jesus  I extinguish  the  fires  of  rumors, lies  and  gossip  against  me  in   Jesus name
I decree  that every lying  tongue  shall  be exposed  and disgraced in  Jesus Name

5.     Expose their  evil   manipulation  and deceit, let them not  succeeded in their evil  ways. In name of Jesus.

6.     I bind  and close their lying tongues according to Psalm 31:18


7.     Let their lying lips be silenced, let  them   focus  on their own  lives,In  Jesus  Name

8.     Let them be put to shame   according to 1 Peter 3:16

 

 

9.     Bring disgrace upon   their  evil plot  against  me   and  dismantle  every problem brought into my life by lying spirits  in the name of Jesus.
10.                   Let every evil collective unity organized against me be broken , in the name of Jesus.

11.                   I quench every strange fire emanating from evil tongues against me, in the name of .... I stand against every evil   of covenant  of retrogression in Jesus NAME

12.                   Let every tongue fashioned  against my progress   and prosperity  be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.

13.                   Every evil tongue against is put  to  shame

14.                   Every word spoken against me   by the powers witchcraft  be disgraced  forever,In Jesus  Name.

15.                   Every witchcraft tongues  working against me, I bring the judgment of God against you, and I silence  you  forever  In Jesus Name.
          According to Psalm 31:18, 1 Peter 3:16, Isaiah 54:17

You will soon be recording numerous unmerited miracles and breakthrough, as the Lord liveth.
Kindly share your testimonies with others using our
 COMMENT section.
For A  prayer  request, Email me@mabrig1@gmail.com
Remain Blessed.

 



15 comments:

  1. Thank you for this prayers. I will use them to bring change to my life in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the mighty name of Jesus it is finished right now and forwver more!!!
      The BLOOD of Jesus is againt you Satan and all your demons and evil spirits!!! ALL POWER BELONGS TO GOD!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for providing this prayer, it is going to be useful to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ! I needed this! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you for this prayers

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless you for this prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shake the mess Off!!! My family n Myself .Glory in Jeses Name Amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jesus for all of your words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jesus praise the lord!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I believe and receive this miracle in Jesus name I pray Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please pray against evil tongues over my family and work to be frustrating in the name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete