Pages

Monday 30 July 2018

PLEAD THE BLOOD OVER YOURSELF


 Father, in the name of Jesus, I come boldly into your throne of grace.
I fully surrender my body, my soul, my spirit and my entire life into Your hands.
Father, in the name of Jesus, I now Plead the Blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ over my entire body, over my entire soul and over my entire spirit.
I plead the blood of Jesus over everything that is connected to me and my household.
I plead the Blood of Jesus against any demons that may try to harm me.
I plead the Blood of Jesus against any bad and evil people who may try to harm me in anyway.
I plead the Blood of Jesus against any natural accidents or catastrophes that may come against me.
I plead the Blood of Jesus against any diseases, viruses, or illnesses that could possibly come against me.
I plead the Blood of Jesus against,thieves,robbers, scammers, swindlers and deceitful people who try to steal from me.
I plead the blood of Jesus over the portals of my mind, my will, my thoughts, my intellect, my imagination, my choices , my emotions and decisions.
In the name of Jesus Christ; I take authority over the plans of the enemy against me and I overturn them
I plead the blood of Jesus over my goals, visions .plans, desires and dreams
Devil, you cannot hinder my progress, because I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
I plead the blood of Jesus over my business all my financial transactions
I plead the blood of Jesus against every demonic spirit.
I plead the blood of Jesus over my relationships.
I plead the blood of Jesus over my cars and my journey through life
I plead the blood of Jesus against every ungodly relationship and alliances.
I pleads the blood of Jesus against enemies who pretend to be my friends.
I declare that God will expose them and put them to shame in Jesus Name.
I hold the blood of Jesus against every emotional soul tie that the devil may try to put on me.
I decree that:
The devil cannot bring anybody into my life
The devil cannot out do the works of God in my life
I hold the blood of Jesus against every familiar and ancestral evil spirit assigned against me and my household
I hold the blood of Jesus against every hindering spirit that attempts to attack and torment me with memories of my past, my life and my experiences.
I hold the blood of Jesus against the spirit of disappointment and setbacks in Jesus Name
I hold the blood of Jesus against the spirit of frustrations and stagnations in Jesus Name
I hold the blood of Jesus against the spirit of emotional manipulations and emotional blackmail that devil may try to put on me through someone in Jesus Name
I plead the blood of Jesus over my choices and decisions. I decree that evil people cannot influence my choices and decisions in Jesus Name
I plead the blood of Jesus over my talents, skills and abilities
I hold the blood of Jesus against spirit of stagnation in any area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against demonic delay of my miracles, in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood of Jesus against all the curses that has been written or spoken against me, in the name of Jesus.
I hold the blood Jesus against every strongman sitting on my blessings, I break the backbone of the strongman and destroy his powers in Jesus Name
I hold the blood of Jesus against Satan, his entire kingdom, legions, the ruler spirit, the beast, the antichrist, the devil, witches, warlocks, Satanists, every principality, power, spells, prince, witchcraft, sorcery, roots curse, voodoo curse, palm readers, curse of words spoken and all spiritual wickedness in high places.
I hold the blood of Jesus against every plan and every evil design through any evil organization, shrines and thrones directed toward me,my household and my properties.
I hold the blood of Jesus against evil prophets and juju priest that may try to speak evil against me. I cannot be cursed because I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus
No plague, pestilence, destruction or death shall come near me
Because the Lord is my Refuge!
His Blood is my Defence!
His Blood is my Hedge of Lord, You have said that the life of the flesh is in the blood. Thank You for this blood that has cleansed me from sin and sealed the New Covenant of which I am a partaker.
Father God,thank you for your full protection over my life in Jesus Name



Your support and the support of others continue to enable our Ministry to grow. ... If you are blessed by this post  consider purchasing  the  entire  book @      https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/872126


17 comments:

  1. Is this book on Amazon please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this man of God....thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen. Very inspiring, powerful and uplifting. Praise you Jesus, you are Lord. Thank you mighty msn of God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will continue to pray these prayers there so powerful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen 🙏ijn, God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jesus for these anointed prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amen and Amen am blessed thank you man of God

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this prayer 🙏 very encouraging and enlightening may God continue to use you 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for imparting such a powerful prayer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you because i need them everyday but not only me my daughter imani keep her in yall prayers for total healing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Jesus for your blood of protection from the Devil schemes and people schemes for they are broken by the blood of Jesus Christ against me I am in the hands on the most high God no weapons formed against me shall prosper not even the devil schemes and people schemes of me I am in the hands of the most high God

    ReplyDelete
  12. please pray for me that I won't die in the name of Jesus Christ Amen I shall live and declare the word of the lord and savior of the most high God I definitely declare it in the name of Jesus Christ Amen always and forever ❤️ PLEASE don't let nothing happen to me pray for me y'all please we are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ Amen and protected by his angels over us all no weapons formed against us shall prosper not even the schemes of the devil schemes and people schemes for they are broken by the blood of Jesus Christ Amen and amen

    ReplyDelete
  13. By faith this prayer has worked for me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete