Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

Prayer against Evil Conspiracy


I take authority  over every satanic conspiracy and opposition, against my life, destiny, ministry, family and career, In The Name of Jesus. Amen
 In the name of Jesus I, turn every counsel of Ahithophel, concerning me, my business, ministry and career, into foolishness and of no consequence
Let all my enemies be caught by the traps, they set for me, In The Name of Jesus. Amen!
I break every evil collective unity organized against me, in the name of Jesus.
I break the power of evil conspiracy against me in Jesus Name.
Those that gang up against me shall scatter by fire in Jesus Name
 I break and divide every demonic gathering against my life, family, ministry and Church in the name of Jesus.
 I release confusion into every demonic gathering directed against my life, family, ministry, and Church in the name of Jesus.
I divide and scatter them that are joined together against me & my Church in the name of Jesus.
 I bind and rebuke all demonic reinforcements sent by satan to attack my life or Church in the name of Jesus.
 I stand upon (Ps. 83:17). And declare that my enemies  are persecuted by thy tempest, and they are afraid with thy storm (Ps. 83:17). They are confounded and troubled forever; they are put to shame and perish in the name of Jesus (Ps. 83:17).
I release confusion  into the camp of enemies and I command them  to attack each other in the name of Jesus (2 Chron. 20:23).
I release the whirlwind to scatter those that would conspire against me, my family, ministry, church, city and nation in the name of Jesus. They are turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt in the name of Jesus. The nets they have hid catch them and into that very destruction they fall. I bind and rebuke every spirit of Sanballat and Tobiah in the name of Jesus (Neh. 6:1-6) I am hidden from the secret counsel of the wicked in the name of Jesus.
Let every evil sent against me  backfire  and return to the senders in Jesus Name
 In the name   of Jesus   I receive the wisdom to recognise every plan, plot, treachery and  manipulations of the enemy
Let those who trouble me receive enough trouble so that they won’t have time to trouble me
Every demonic arrows against me, backfire with fire, backfire with shame, backfire with destruction
Every weapon of the enemy against me, backfire with fire, backfire with shame, backfire with destruction
 I quench every strange fire from the pit of hell against me. I shall be a living testimony in Jesus, Name Amen.

Your support and the support of others continue to enable our Ministry to grow. ... If you are blessed by this post  consider purchasing  the  entire  book @https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/910529
 


No comments:

Post a Comment