Pages

Friday 20 July 2018

Prayers that Activate blessings(1)


Declare  this:

I am blessed.
My life is blessed
I am blessed to bless others
I am blessed in the city
I am blessed in the field
I am blessed in  morning, afternoon  and  evening
I am  blessed  whenever I go
Whoever  comes  in contact  with  me  is blessed
I am contagiously blessed
God is blessing me now  and  I receive it   in Jesus  Name
I am blessed  financially
I am blessed   spiritually, socially, physically, mentally  and  psychologically.
I give to the  poor, the widow, the homeless  and  helpless
As I give, it is given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. (Luke 6:38)
My blessing  over flows
Wealth and  riches  are  in my  house  because  I fear  and  obeys  the lord
God has given me all things that pertain to life and godliness, and I am well able to possess all that God has provided for me. (Num. 13:30; II Peter 1:3-4)
I receive Grace to enjoy riches that will endure throughout my life
time in Jesus name.
 I will enjoy the surplus of heaven to achieve my purpose and have  leftovers in Jesus name.
I will l have enough  for myself  and   plenty to share  and   give to others in need in Jesus name.
I receive my support  from  heaven  to  succeed in all my business endeavors  in  Jesus name.
 I decree and declare that   my season of success and  fulfillment has come , in Jesus name.
 I decree  and  declare  that  I am experiencing victory  that will swallow all my history of poverty in Jesus name.
The favour of God will envelope my destiny  in Jesus name.
The economic policy of nations  will  favour  my business  transactions  in Jesus name.
I receive creative ideas for wealth and  prosperity  in Jesus  name
I receive  creative  strategy  for  prosperity   and  success
I receive spiritual insight  to recognize  my  blessings when I see  them
In the name  of  Jesus, I receive God's favor and grace every day
 I experience,  partake  and explore  Gods  blessing  every  day
God  supply  my needs  and  desires through  different sources
God delights in my nurture and well-being.
 My life is full of wealth and blessings. I'm grateful   his    abundance
 My life is   anointed with  the oil  of  success, my  blessings  overflows
I am living in abundance, riches,  and wealth  are  my portion
I have , joy, bliss,   and happiness    that   surpassing  human  understanding
 I’m blessed with God’s immeasurable spiritual resources and provision in every area of my life
I have the authority to bind and loose things in heaven and on earth. Matthew 18:18
I loose   the  blessing  of  God  upon  my  finances
I loose   the  blessing  of  God  upon  my  business
I loose   the  blessing  of  God  upon  my  ministry
I loose   the  blessing  of  God  upon  my   family
I loose   the  blessing  of  God  upon  my   academic  pursuit
I loose   the  blessing  of  God  in  every  area  of  my  life
I increase in   strength   and prosperity  everyday
 I am eternally blessed.
I thank God for all the blessings he has  bestow upon me and my family in  Christ  Jesus
Thank  you  Jesus, Amen.
From  the  book "MIRACLE PRAYERS THAT ACTIVATES BLESSING"

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/838530


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete