Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Prayer point: Pursue, overtake and recover all



SCRIPTURE
1 Samuel 30:8
And David inquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.


CONFESSION
Joel 2:25-26:
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the
cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army  which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied,
and praise the name of the LORD your God that hath dealt wondrously
with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

PRAYER  POINTS

By the blood of Jesus  and  fire   of the  Holy Ghost  I   enter  the Ark of Power and Glory ,in the name of Jesus.
   
I decree  and   declare that I am a fire-brand of Jehovah....  I am anointed by  the most  high  God.

  I decree that every word that come out of my mouth   must be fulfilled in Jesus’ name.

   I receive the anointing  to  pursue overtake  and recover  everything  that  the devil has  stolen from  me.

   Every person or personality who has taken what belongs to me; I  command them to release it in Jesus’ name.
    I retrieve back from the hands of the enemy any of my possession    that  was  stolen from  me, in Jesus’ name
I retrieve  and  recover my destiny from the cage of witchcraft in Jesus name

I pursue, I overtake and I recover, in the name of Jesus.

I pursue and overtake every strongman in my life  in the name of Jesus
 
I pursue my enemies, I overtake them and recover all my stolen  blessing, wealth, blessings, virtues , glory and destiny in Jesus name

  I degree   and   declare   seven-fold restoration of everything the enemy has taken  from me, in Jesus’ name.

        I command  my possessions in the north, south, east or west  come to me now, in Jesus’ name.
   All my possessions in the spirit realm, I release them into the  physical by fire, in the name of Jesus Christ.
 By the fire   of God   I destroy    the strange power of Ichabod .

My   destiny , hijacked and diverted by dark powers, B-R-E-A-K LOOSE , In Jesus Name

Every horn of wickedness assigned to scatter my glory, let  the fire  of God  Consume  you, In Jesus Name.

Every hideous agent of  shame and darkness in my life ,receive the  judgment  of God , In Jesus Name.

 By  the  fire  of God,  Blood   of  Jesus I decree and  I declare  a  divine accelerated recovery.


I recover all the ground that I had lost to the enemy, in Jesus' name

I recover   and occupy  my  divine  positions  in   Jesus  Name

By the fire of God  and Blood  of Jesus   I decree  and declare   a total restoration and recovery of all stolen goods, missed opportunities and lost moments in Jesus' name.

I decree and declare that I am an agent of restoration  and of Godly influence in my household, community, city, nation and the entire world.   In Jesus  Name.

No comments:

Post a Comment