Pages

Thursday 11 October 2012

Command the morning prayer




 I command the morning to open its ears  to  you and hear  your  cry in Jesus name

I command that the evils of today shall not be  your portion in Jesus name


I command the earth: get in place and receive heavenly instructions on  your  behalf.
 I command all the elements of creation: take heed and obey!

 As your praise resounds and the day breaks, the earth yields her increase to you

I prophesy the will of God to the morning so that the dayspring (dawn) will know its place in your days.
  
I command the dew of heavens to bless  you  today in Jesus name


9 comments:

  1. Amen. I claim this prayer in the name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rebuke satan abd all his works in my life today and every day. I plead the bliod of Jesus and the fire of God on my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rebuke satan abd all his works in my life today and every day. I plead the bliod of Jesus and the fire of God on my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the name of the LORD Jesus Christ I pray Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The devil is a liar, your time is over

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessed be the Lord God almighty; who was and is to come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enter your comment...so shall it be in the name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete