Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

FREEDOM FROM SPIRITUAL CAGES – Prayer Points

In the name of Jesus, I overcome every snare of the enemy. I have escaped and I am free from satan’s cage.
Every demonic invisible line that has been drawn around my life: IS ERASED NOW BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

Every demonic restriction placed on my life: RECEIVE THE FIRE OF GOD, NOW.
Every area of my life that has been turned upside down; is turned right side up in the name of Jesus.
Every demonic container housing my destiny: COLLIDE WITH THE ROCK OF AGES, NOW, in the name of Jesus.

Every life that I have adjusted myself to, that is not of God, I reject and cancel its affects, NOW, in the name of Jesus.

Lord, I decree that I am delivered from every mental cage, NOW, in the name of Jesus.
Every demonic cage restricting my life: RECEIVE THE FIRE OF GOD, NOW.

Every cage of non-achievement working against my life: RETURN TO SENDER NOW.
In the name of Jesus, I am free from every house of bondage NOW.

Every good thing that has been kept away from my life: FINDS ME BY THE FIRE OF GOD NOW.
I refuse to be locked out of my destiny, in the name of Jesus

I achieve what no one in my family has been allowed to achieve, in the name of Jesus.

9 comments:

  1. Glory be to God.... I wonder why never saw this suite sooner,I almost give up this morning till I come across your page..love the way you put the words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glory be to God, who by his mighty power at work within us is able to do all things

      Delete
  2. Thank you Jesus for that beautiful prayer. Amen !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i shall not be defeated in the mighty name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Powerful words! God bless you for this prayer. Thanks. I am unstoppable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen and Glory to the Most High God

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say your decrees every day and it has changed my life and faith because that’s what it does it fills you with faith when you speak the word of God out loud

    ReplyDelete