Pages

Friday 28 December 2012

2013 Prophetic Prayers and Declaration

I declare and prophesy that in 2013, I shall not come behind in every good gift,  I shall be a partaker of the perfect gift that comes from the Lord our Father in the name of Jesus Christ. (James1:17)



I declare and prophesy that in 2013, the grace of the Lord shall be sufficient for me, and His strength shall be made perfect in  my  weaknesses, in the name of Jesus Christ. (2Corinthinas 12:9)


I declare and prophesy that in 2013 Gods blessings will chase me and overtake me. I won’t be able to outrun the good things of God(Ephesians 3:20)





I declare and prophesy that in 2013 God will mend broken relationships, bring healing, and do the impossible in my  life.



 I declare and prophesy  that Holy Spirit will open  my  eyes to see beyond the visible to the invisible,
I  will see  God’s plan and purpose for   my life in  the year 2013, in the name of Jesus.



I declare and prophesy that in 2013 everywhere I turned God will shower his blessing on me.



I declare and prophesy that as this year is gradually coming to an end, every
impossible situation in  my  life will be turned around .God ‘s favor, wealth, riches  will  locate me, my family and business 

I declare and prophesy that in 2013, none of  my  resources shall be wasted on medical bills or any form of profitless venture in Jesus name.

I declare and prophecy that in 2013 whosoever looks up to  me  for help  will not be disappointed.  I shall have enough to satisfy  my  needs and plenty to give to others in need in Jesus name.

The Lord will release a measure of prosperity into my life that will swallow all my history of poverty in Jesus name.







I declare and prophesy that in 2013 God’s blessing and favor upon me will confuse my  enemies


I declare and prophesy that throughout 2013, “Victory and liberty is my  portion ! Spiritual darkness is on the run




I declare and prophesy that throughout 2013 God will bless me  and make me famous, and  I will be a blessing to others, Genesis 12:2

I declare and prophesy that throughout 2013  MY  fruit will remains and sustains! I see increase & multiplication, growth & abundance, progress & advancement, and even more than this! Why? Because El Shaddai, the “more than” God is in my  life (Gen 17:1)!


I declare and prophesy that  the year  2013 shall be a strategic year  for  the fulfillment of  my destiny.
For surely there is a future hope; and my expectation shall not be cut off. (Proverbs 23:18)






I declare and prophesy that in 2013, You are unstoppable. you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted. No witch, no wizard, no Satanists, ,no critic, can stop you. the Almighty God will lift you up in his hands hands.

I declare and prophesy that in 2013, the Almighty God will double your grace, double your favor, double your mercy, double your support, double your promotion, he will give you multiple victories, and make you totally unstoppable, in Jesus Name.


I declare and prophesy that in 2013 shall be a new beginning of joy, a new beginning of success, a new beginning of promotion, a new beginning of service to God, to the Glory of God,in Jesus mighty name



I declare and prophesy that  right Now,God will give you victory over all your problems,
Because Philippians 2 v 9 -10 tells us that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow; of things in heaven, of things on earth, of things underneath the earth. So all hosts it doesn’t matter which host they are they must obey his voice.

I declare and prophesy that  every obstacle in your way to joy, every obstacle in your way to success, every obstacle in your way to the top, shall be crushed  right Now , in Jesus name.










(Amen)

No comments:

Post a Comment