Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Prayer for Protection



Prayer  for  Protection
1.       
2.      Most High God, my life is in your hand, you are my  defense. Protect me when I go out, protect me when I come in, protect  me all the days of my life in the name of Jesus!
3.      In  the  Name of   I  decree  that  declare   that  my life is hid in Christ Jesus. Everything that comes against me  is  destroyed  by  the blood  of  Jesus
4.      I  decree  that  declare     that the sun shall not smite me by day nor the moon by night, because I have been redeemed and bought by the blood of Jesus. 



5.      I  decree  that  declare       that  no evil imagination against me shall see the light of day. The conspiracy of darkness against my life shall come to nothing. I declare that only the council of God for my life shall stand.
6.      I receive the power of divine protection, by the blood of Jesus
7.      I  come against the spirit of   Untimely death  I declare  that is not   my portion  by the power in the blood of Jesus
8.      I declare that no weapon formed  against shall prosper because I am the righteousness of  God. Your favor surrounds me like a shield. (Psa.5:12)( Isaiah 54:17)
9.      I bind  and cast  out  the spirit  of  fear ,  I declare   that perfect love has been shed abroad in my heart by the  Holy Spirit (Romans 5:5). Perfect Love is God Himself living in me, 

9.
10.  I will fear no evil because God dwells in me, he is with  me  and  for  me
11.  Thank You Lord, that You have given me authority and Dominion over this  earth and everything in this earth. I have authority over every serpent  and scorpion and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall by  any means hurt or harm me or my family (Luke 10:19)(Psa. 115:16)
12.  Therefore by the Blood of Jesus, I dwell in the secret place of the  most High. I abide under the shadow of the Almighty. He has given His  angels charge concerning me to guard me in all my ways.
13.  I decree    and  declare  that  angels  of  the most  high God  are   ascending and descending   upon  my  life  In Jesus Name Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment