Pages

Thursday 20 April 2017

PRAYERS AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES AND POWERS IN THE HEAVENS



PRAYERS  AGAINST PRINCIPALITIES   AND POWERS IN THE HEAVENS


I am sitting in heavenly places in Christ far above all principality, power, might and dominion and every name that is named (Eph. 1:3).


I take my position and authority in the heavens and bind the principalities and powers that operate against my life, family, ministry, church and city, in the name of Jesus.


I destroy every program in the heavens that would operate against me through the sun, moon, stars and constellations in the name of Jesus.


I bind and destroy any ungodly forces operating against my life, family, ministry, church and city through Arcturus, Pleiades, Mazzaroth and Orion. I cut their bands and ask for angelic assistance to remove any bands from my spirit, soul and body now in the name of Jesus (Job 38:31-32).


I bind and disannul all sun and moon deities and demons; operating through the sun and moon in the name of Jesus (2 Kings 23:5).


I bind and disannul all deities and demons operating through the stars and planets in the name of Jesus (2 Kings 23:5).


I bind and disannul the prince of the power of the air over my life and city in the name of Jesus (Eph. 2:2).


The evil powers of heaven are shaken and bound in the name of Jesus (Matt. 24:29).


The sun shall not smite me by day or the moon by night in the name of Jesus (Psa. 121:6).

Thunder in the heavens against the enemy O LORD (Psa. 18:13).


I pray for angels to be released to war against any spirit in the heavens assigned to block my prayers from being answered in the name of Jesus (Dan. 10:12-13).

No comments:

Post a Comment