Pages

Saturday 29 July 2017

DECLARATION OF MY IDENTITY IN CHRIST(2)

 I am called to be a saint ( 1 Cor. 1:2).
I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ. Ephesians 1:3.
I am chosen chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world that I may be holy and blameless before the before the Father. Ephesians 1:4.
I am predestined to adoption as a son or daughter by the Father through Jesus Christ according to the good pleasure of His will. Ephesians 1:5.
The Father has accepted me in the beloved. Ephesians 1:6.
I have redemption through Jesus Christ’s blood and the forgiveness of sins. Ephesians 1:7, Colossians 1:14.
I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ ( Eph. 1:3).
I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all of Satan’s spiritual forces ( Eph. 2:4-6).
Because I love God and am called according to His purpose, He is causing all things to work together for good ( Rom. 8:28).
Because I am His child, God is leading me by His Spirit ( Rom. 8:14).
As I follow the Lord, the path of my life is getting brighter and brighter ( Prov. 4:18).
I have obtained an inheritance in Christ. Ephesians 1:11.
I am sealed with the Holy Spirit who is the guarantee of my inheritance. Ephesians 1:13-
God raised me up in heavenly places to sit with Him in Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:6.
I am saved by grace through faith. I am not saved by my own works. Ephesians 2:8-9.
I am redeemed, sanctified and made righteous in Christ ( 1 Cor. 1:30).
I’ve been transferred out of the kingdom of darkness and into to the kingdom of God’s Son, the kingdom of light ( Col. 1:13).
All of my sins have been forgiven in Christ ( Eph. 1:7).
I am a new creation in Christ—my old life has passed away ( 2 Cor. 5:17).
God has prepared good works beforehand for me to walk in ( Eph. 2:10).
I’ve become the righteousness of God in Christ ( 2 Cor. 5:21).
I am God's masterpiece. He created me anew in Christ Jesus, so I can do the good things He planned for me long ago. Ephesians 2:10 NLT.
I have been brought to Father by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:13.
For He Himself is my peace. He made the Gentiles and the Jews into one by breaking down the barrier of the dividing wall. Ephesians 2:14 (NAS).
I have eternal life ( John 3:16).
Everything I ask in prayer, believing, I receive ( Matt. 21:22).
By Jesus’ stripes, I am healed ( 1 Pet. 2:24).
I am the salt of the earth and the light of the world ( Matt. 5:13-14).
I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Jesus Christ ( Rom. 8:17).
I am part of a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, and a people for God’s own possession ( 1 Pet. 2:9).
I have access by one Spirit to the Father through Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:18.
I am strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man according to the riches of His glory. Ephesians 3:16.
Christ dwells in my heart by faith. I am rooted and grounded in love. Ephesians 3:17.
God does exceedingly abundantly above all that I could ask or think according to His power that works in me. Ephesians 3:20.
God gives me the victory through Jesus Christ my Lord. 1 Corinthians 15:57.
I thank God! He always leads me triumphantly by the Messiah and through me spreads everywhere the fragrance of knowing Him. 2 Corinthians 2:14 (ISV).
I have the mind of Christ. 1 Corinthians 2:16.
The Lord is the defense of my life—whom shall I fear? ( Ps. 27:1).
God will satisfy me with long life ( Ps. 91:16).
Christ bore my sicknesses and carried my pains ( Is. 53:4-5).
The Lord is my helper, so I will not be afraid ( Heb. 13:6).
I cast all my cares upon the Lord because He cares for me ( 1 Pet. 5:7).
I resist the devil, and he flees from me ( Jas. 4:7).
I am finding my life by losing if for Jesus’ sake ( Matt. 16:25).
I am the Lord’s bond-slave ( 1 Cor. 7:22).
For me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain ( Phil. 1:21).

My citizenship is in heaven ( Phil. 3:20).

No comments:

Post a Comment