Pages

Saturday 29 July 2017

DECLARATION OF MY IDENTITY IN CHRIST(3)


He made Christ who knew no sin to be sin for me that I might become the righteousness of God in Him. 2 Corinthians 5:21.
I am in Christ Jesus and therefore I am a new creation. Old things have passed away and all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17.
If I sin, I have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous. 1 John 2:1 (ESV).
All of God’s promises are yes and amen for me because I am in Christ. 2 Corinthians 1:20.
I am qualified in Christ to be a partaker of the inheritance of the saints. Colossians 1:12.
God my Father has delivered me from the power of darkness and transferred me into the kingdom of His beloved Son. Colossians 1:13.
The Church was purchased with the Blood of Jesus ~ Acts 20:28   
Jesus Christ is my propitiation (the appeasement of our sins) through the Blood of Jesus ~ Romans 3:25   
I am justified by the Blood of Jesus Christ ~ Romans 5:9   
I am saved from wrath by the Blood of Jesus Christ ~ Romans 5:9   
I have communion with Jesus Christ by His Blood ~ 1Corinthians 10:16
I have the New Testament (written binding contract) in Jesus Christ’s Blood ~ 1 Corinthians 11:25   
I have redemption (deliverance and salvation) by the Blood of Jesus Christ ~ Ephesians 1:7   
I have forgiveness of all sin by the Blood of Jesus Christ ~ Ephesians 1:7   
I have been brought near to God by the Blood of Jesus Christ ~ Ephesians 2:13   
Jesus has made peace for me through the Blood of His Cross ~ Colossians 1:20   
Jesus has reconciled (called back into union and restored those who were at variance with one another) by His Blood ~ Colossians 1:20   
Jesus has cleansed my conscience of dead works through His precious Blood ~ Hebrews 9:14   
Jesus has given me remission of all sin by His Blood ~ Hebrews 9:22   
The Blood of Jesus gives me boldness to enter God’s presence ~ Hebrews 10:19   
Through Jesus’ shed Blood I am now sanctified (set apart for God’s service) ~ Hebrews 10:29   
Now that I am cleansed and covered by the Blood of Jesus the Destroyer (Satan) cannot touch me ~ Hebrews 11:28   
Jesus Christ is now my Mediator of His New Covenant through His Blood ~ Hebrews 12:24   
Through the Blood of Jesus I am now sanctified (made holy) ~ Hebrews 13:12   
Through the Blood of the Everlasting Covenant of Jesus Christ I can now be made complete in every good work to do God’s will ~ Hebrews 13:20-21   
Through the Blood of Jesus I now have grace and peace ~ 1 Peter 1:2   
Jesus became our sacrificial Lamb through the shedding of His precious Blood ~ 1 Peter1:19
The Blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin ~ 1 John 1:7   
The Holy Spirit bears witness to the Blood of Jesus ~ 1 John 5:6   
It is the Love of Jesus toward us that washes us from our sin Revelation ~ 1:5-6
Jesus Christ is the only worthy One to fulfil the purposes of God ~ Revelation 5:9 

I overwhelmingly conquer in all things through Christ who loved me ( Rom. 8:37).

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (see Phil. 4:13).
My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ ( Phil. 4:19).

God’s love has been shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit ( Rom. 5:5).
Greater is He who is in me than he (Satan) who is in the world (1 John 4:4).
God has given me special gifts to use for His service (see 1 Pet. 4:10-11).
I can cast out demons and lay hands on the sick so that they will recover ( Mark 16:17-18).
God always leads me in triumph in Christ (2 Cor. 2:14).
I am an ambassador for Christ (see 2 Cor. 5:20).
I am a member of the body of Christ (1 Cor. 12:27).
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want ( Ps. 23:1).
God will complete the good work He has begun in me ( Phil. 1:6).
God is at work within me, to do His good pleasure ( Phil. 2:13).
I’ve been redeemed from the curse of the law ( Gal. 3:13).

I speak now into existence, an new chapter full of love, peace, joy and happiness!  Nothing nor anyone shall be able steal my joy in this season of prosperity and favor, for the joy of The Lord is my strength.
I declare and decree my new beginning right now, in the name of Jesus!



No comments:

Post a Comment