Pages

Saturday 29 July 2017

PRAYER AGAINST DEATH



I AM  God’s battle axe and weapons of war to break in pieces all the evil forces of destruction, devastation, death and the grave over my  live   and  my   love  ones   and  anyone  praying  this prayer.
I resist  EVERY  advancements to destroy my life,  in  the  Name  of  Jesus.
Covenant of death over my life, be broken  by the Blood of Jesus.
Arrows of death, destruction and disaster fired into my life, back fire by ire in the name of Jesus
Every power seeking revenge on my life, God of vengeance fight for me in the name of Jesus
 O Lord ,I stand on your word in psalm 118:17 and declare, "I will not die; instead, i will live and proclaim what the Lord has done".
I declare and decree now that all the plans of the spirit of untimely death against me shall not stand and shall never come to pass in Jesus' Name
 Every evil thought and plans to harm or kill me, be aborted  by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name.
  I  break in  pieces  and  destroy  every power, oppressing my life through dreams, in the name of Jesus.


I   destroy every planned and programmed by the spirit of death in my life and in the lives of my loved ones.in  Jesus  Name.


Satan, I bind you and all spirits of death, desolation, destruction, devastation, waste and famine sent against __ME___ to steal, kill and destroy through poverty; idolatry;
I bind all devouring spirits, spirits of heaviness causing depression and hopelessness, unclean dog spirits of unbelief and Antichrist, evil workers
LORD chase them.  Let the angel of the LORD shut the mouths of those who speak curses against    ME and cause them to KNOW YOU and Your character, and bind all the works of the flesh over them, and all the strategies of the enemy against them.  Jesus alone holds the KEYS to death and hell, and no weapon formed against   ME
The LORD God is my Strength, my personal bravery, and my invincible army; He makes my feet like hinds’ feet and will make me to walk [not to stand still in terror, but to walk] and make [spiritual] progress upon my high places [of trouble, suffering, or responsibility]! [Habakkuk 3:19 AMP].
“Let destruction befall the enemy of my soul unawares; let the net he hid for me catch him; let him fall into that very destruction.  Then I shall be joyful in the LORD; I shall rejoice in His deliverance.  All my bones shall say, LORD, who is like You, You Who deliver the poor and the afflicted from him who is too strong for him, yes, the poor and the needy from him who snatches away his goods?”   Psalm 35:8-10.
“But You, O God, will bring down the wicked into the pit of destruction; men of blood and treachery shall not live out half their days.  But I will trust in and confidently rely on You,”   Psalm 55:23 AMP.
“Whoever despises the word and counsel [of God] brings destruction upon himself, but he who [reverently] fears and respects the commandment [of God] is rewarded.  The teaching of the wise is a fountain of life, that one may avoid the snares of death,”   Proverbs 13:13-14 AMP.
Father, give me a humble and undivided heart and crush the pride that would swallow me up if it could.
Crush the pride of my enemies, open their hearts to the TRUTH, reveal Your goodness to them, and rescue them out of the darkness.  Bless them with wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of YOU.  In the name and blood of Jesus. AMEN!
Father REVEAL JESUS to those in darkness and pull them out of the darkness into the LIGHT of Your love.  Let YOUR KINGDOM come and your will be done in their life.

 I will fulfill my days in prosperity, serving the Lord and praising His name forever. I cover my life with the blood of Jesus Christ and declare that as Jesus lives, I shall also live (John 14:19) . I also claim that I shall have life and have it more abundantly (John 10:10).

No comments:

Post a Comment