Pages

Wednesday 26 July 2017

WARFARE PRAYERS,DECREES AND DECLARATIONS FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH.

In the Name of Jesus Christ, I bind and cast out  satan and his demons, principality,power, ruler of the darkness, wicked spirit in high places, the spirits of poverty and python and all of their underlings, all territorial spirits, all above, around and below them, and all spirits not of the Holy Spirit manifesting against my finances, I loose myself and my finances free from their wicked and demonic grip.

In the  of Jesus Christ , I command  you  satan, release your grip from my finances along with all those evil spirits and all spirits not of the Holy Spirit! Get your hands off of my finances, my income, and my possessions, this day and every day to come, in the Name of Christ Jesus.

In the name of Jesus, I break every spirit of poverty and financial lack that was inherited through my bloodline; wipe it off my life by the Blood of Jesus.

I bind all family and generational curses of poverty and break every satanic chain of poverty off my life, in the name of Jesus.
I renounce, reverse   and destroy  every financial curse through the blood of eternal covenants in the name of Jesus. I bind and destroy the activities of anti-harvest forces, in the name of Jesus.
 I break in pieces   every spiritual padlocks that locked out my wealth from coming into my life,in the name of Jesus.

Every device of the enemy to divert my wealth through sickness, sudden death, accidents, and financial emergencies be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.
In the name of Jesus I command satan to restore a seven-fold return for all you stole from me. For the Word says when a thief is found he must restore all he has stolen seven-fold.

I command every leaking business, pocket, purse, and wallet to be sealed now, by the shed Blood of Jesus.
I pull down every financial road block in the name of Jesus.
I command all crooked places to be made straight, in the name of Jesus.
I command all my financial miracles to arrive by speed in the name of Jesus.
I command all my financial deserts and wilderness to be turned into springs and pools of flowing living water in the name of Jesus.
I bind every spirit of un-fruitfulness in my life and I command my barren grounds to be healed and restored in the name of Jesus and by the Blood of Jesus.

I decree every proof of poverty mentality to lose its grip off  my life!
Every form of financial struggle in my life ends NOW!
 I decree that God is changing my level beyond my wildest imagination!
I recieve grace to live an upright life in my financial dealings!
Every financial misfortune around my life is cursed in Jesus’ name!

I decree that I am a good steward of God’s blessings.  I have a hunger and thirst for learning how to manage my finances God’s way.
I  handle money God’s way, and I will see with my own eyes the blessings I am receiving and the progress I am making in my finances.

I have a mentality of abundance starting today. my spirit, soul, and body are all open to receive the fullness of financial prosperity from the Father. I  release blessings into myself and my life right now in Jesus’ name. I decree that, from this day forward, I am blessed financially.

No comments:

Post a Comment