Pages

Wednesday 22 November 2017

DECREE and DECLARATIONS FOR OPEN DOORS




That the LORD #God almighty will open unto  me divine doors, doors of breakthrough, doors of greatness, doors of favor, doors of success, doors of promotion, doors of prosperity, in Jesus  Name

I decree in the name of Jesus that my God perfects all things that concern me. In the name of Jesus, I speak to every door the Father desires to open for me, and I say: Doors, open! in Jesus’ name. In the name of Jesus, I speak to every door the Father desires to close for me, and I say: Doors, close! in Jesus’ name.
 Every door that have been shut against me, open in Jesus mighty name.
Every door shut against my breakthrough, open in Jesus mighty name.
Every door shut against my success, open today in Jesus name.
Every door shut against my promotion, in Jesus mighty name.
Every door that have shut out my helpers of destiny, be opened  in Jesus
Every door that have shut out  my  future wife/future  husband  be opened  in Jesus
Angels of  the most  High God open every door shut against my prosperity.
Angels of  the most  High God open every door shut against fruitfulness in my life.
Lift up your heads O ye gates and let the King of glory come into my life.
Lift up your heads ye everlasting doors and let the King of glory visit me today.
I receive the power to possess my land of promise and opportunities.
Wall of Jericho, blocking my promised land, fall down flat in the name of Jesus.
Every giant occupying my land, what are you waiting for, pack your load and go.
I enter into my inheritances today, this land shall favor me & my household.
This season  shall present unto me open doors for great achievements & breakthrough.
Divine open doors opened unto me shall not be shut but remain opened, in Jesus mighty name I pray.
I call forth every opportunity the Father desires me to have, and I command them to manifest in Jesus’ name.
I call forth every blessings  that  God has prepared  for me,before  the foundations  of the  world and I command them to manifest in Jesus’ name.
In the name of Jesus, I bless myself with fully performing God’s purpose for my life. I do everything God has for me to do today, and I receive every blessing God has in store for me today.
And now I say: The Lord bless me and keep me. The Lord make His face shine upon me, and be gracious to me. The Lord lift up His countenance upon me, and give me peace.
In Jesus’ name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment