Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Prayer point to activate God’s favour/blessings


 “Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ name, I want to thank You that You  are  blessing  me right  now,you  have caused you favour to  shine upon me you ARE loading me with benefits right now. You load me with benefits every single day, and I know it. Thank You.
Lord, bless me and keep me. Make Your face to shine
upon me, and be gracious unto me. Lord, lift up Your
countenance upon me and give me peace (Num. 6:24–26).
Make me as Ephraim and Manasseh (Gen. 48:20).
Let me be satisfied with   your benefits,favor and filled
with Your blessing (Deut. 33:23).
But Father, I know that Your “loader” is bigger than I can imagine. I know you want to load me with more benefits than I’ve ever received before. Your Word says You want to give me things I’ve never even thought of or imagined.
Lord, command Your favor  and blessing upon my life.
Lord fill me with your  abundance , and let me be blessed (Matt. 16:17).
I am the seed of Abraham through Jesus Christ, and
I receive the blessing of Abraham. Lord, in blessing,
bless me, and in multiplying, multiply me as the stars
of heaven and as the sand of the seashore.
Let Your overflow  of blessing be upon my life (Ezek. 34:26).
Turn every curse sent my way into a blessing (Neh. 13:2).  Turn  every  stumbling  block  to  stepping   stone   for break through
Lord  let my  walk through  become my  breakthrough
So Father, I’m asking You to load me with benefits today. Load me with more benefits than I could ever imagine. Load me down, Lord, with those things that eye has not seen, nor ear heard; those things that have not entered into my heart to ever even ask for or dream of.
Let Your blessing make me rich (Prov. 10:22).
Let all nations call me blessed (Mal. 3:12).
Let all generations call me blessed (Luke 1:48).
I am a son of the blessed (Mark 14:61).
I live in the kingdom of the blessed (Mark 11:10).
My sins are forgiven, and I am blessed (Rom. 4:7).
Lord, You daily load me with benefits (Ps. 68:19).
I am chosen by God, and I am blessed (Ps. 65:4).
My seed is blessed (Ps. 37:26).
Let me inherit the land (Ps. 37:22).
Lord, I’m believing You big, but this is what Your Word says. And I believe You. So thank You, Father. Help me to notice every blessing You bestow, and help me to thank You for them all.

I am a part of a holy nation, and I am blessed (Ps. 33:12).
Lord, bless my latter end more than my beginning (Job 42:12).
Lord, let Your presence bless my life (2 Sam. 6:11).
I drink the cup of blessing .favor   and  prosperity(1 Cor. 10:16).
Lord, bless me, and cause Your face to shine upon me,
that Your way may be known upon the earth and Your
saving health among all nations. Let my land yield increase,
and let the ends of the earth fear You (Ps. 67).



God, You wish above all things that we would prosper and be in health, even as our soul prospers. With Your help, I am prospering.  I am in health.  My soul is prospering.
3 John 1:2
The whole earth is Yours Lord.  All that I am, and all that I have are Yours.  Help me to be a good steward over all You have trusted me with.
Psalms 24:1
Lord, thank You for multiplying all of my resources.  I am increasing.  Your blessings are always more than enough.
Psalms 115:14

As Your Word says – You open Your hand, and satisfy the desire of every living thing…
You are bigger than any financial challenge I will ever face.
Psalms 145:16

Lord, You have given us the power to get wealth, so that we may help to establish Your covenant and spread the gospel.  I take action daily to improve my finances. Your economy is always a great economy, and filled with Blessings.
Deuteronomy 8:18

God, I pray that everything that You have called me to do will continue to prosper.
I am blessed going in and blessed going out.
I am blessed to be a blessing to others.
Deuteronomy 28:6


Lord, be favorable unto my land (Ps. 85:1).
Lord, grant me life and favor (Job 10:12).
In Your favor, Lord, make my mountain stand strong (Ps. 30:7).
Lord, I entreat Your favor (Ps. 45:12).
Let Your favor cause my horn to be exalted (Ps. 89:17).
Lord, this is my set time for favor (Ps. 102:13).
Remember me, O Lord, with the favor that You bring unto
Your children, and visit me with Your salvation (Ps. 106:4).
Lord, I entreat Your favor with my whole heart (Ps. 119:58).
Let Your favor be upon my life as a cloud
of the latter rain (Prov. 16:15).
Let Your beauty be upon my life, and let
me be well favored (Gen. 29:17).
I am highly favored (Luke 1:28).
Lord, let me receive extraordinary favor
Your blessings make us rich, and You add no sorrow with it.  Thank You for leading me to true prosperity – including things money cannot buy.
Proverbs 10:22
God, with Your blessings, we attract riches, and honor, and the abundant life.
Proverbs 22:4
In everything I give thanks to You Lord!
I keep the words of Your covenant, and do them, that I may prosper in all that I do.
Thank you for all of my blessings.
Deuteronomy 29:9

Thank You, Father. Thank You for loading me with benefits today and every day. In Jesus’ name, amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment