Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Confessions of Faith

I confess Jesus as my Lord. Rom. 10:9–10. I possess salvation.
I confess, “by His stripes I am healed” Is. 53:5; I possess healing.
I confess, “the son has made me free” Jn. 8:36; I possess absolute freedom.
I confess, “the love of God is shed abroad in my heart by the Holy Ghost” Rom. 5:5; I possess the ability to love everyone.
I confess, “the righteous are bold as a lion” Pr.28:1; I possess lion-hearted boldness in spiritual warfare.
I confess, “He will never leave me nor forsake me” Heb. 13:5–6; I possess the presence of God each step I take.
I confess, “my God shall supply all my need” Phil. 4: 19; I possess the supply of every need.
I confess, “The Lord shall preserve me from all evil” Ps.121:7, I possess preservation from all forms of evil.
I confess, “The Lord will give strength unto His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace” Ps. 29:11, I possess daily strength and an abundance of peace.
I confess, “Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits” Ps. 68:19, I possess a life daily loaded with the benefits of the Lord.
I confess, “I am the light of the world: he that follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” Jn. 8:12, I possess light upon life’s pathway for I am following Jesus.
I confess, “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work” 2Cor. 9:8, I possess all grace, prosperity grace,abounding grace — saving grace, healing grace, Baptizing grace, all-sufficient grace.
I confess, “For with God nothing shall be impossible” Lk. 1:37, I possess impossibilities becoming realities, for I am linked up with God by divine birth.
I possess bountiful blessings financially, for I confess, “He which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully” 2 Cor. 9:6.
I possess supernatural help in every situation, for I confess, “My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth” Ps.121:2.
I possess peace with my enemies, for I confess, “When a man’s ways please the Lord, He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with Him” Pr. 16:7.
I possess wholesome, sound sleep at night, for I confess, “He giveth His beloved sleep” Ps.127: 2.
I possess special honour from my Father for I confess, “If any man serve me, him will my Father honour” Jn. 12:26.
I am not sick, for “my Lord healeth me of all my diseases” Ps. 103:3.
I am not bound, for “the Son has made me free” Jn. 8:36.
I am not defeated, for “I’m more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me” Rom. 8:37.
I am not weak, for “the Lord will give strength unto His people” Ps.29: 11.
I am not without power, for “ye shall receive power after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you” Acts 1:8.
I am not without peace, “being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ” Rom. 5:1.
I am not lacking any good thing, for “no good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly” Ps. 84:11.
I am not overtaken by any evil work, for “the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work” 2Tim.4: 18.
I am not in a losing battle, “the Lord shall fight for me, and I shall hold my peace” Ex. 14:14.
I am not without joy; “His joy shall be in me, and my joy shall be full” Jn. 15:11.
I shall not fail to see God; “blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God” Matt. 5:8.
I take the shield of faith and I quench every fiery dart of the enemy (Eph.6:16)
I take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, and use it to overcome the enemy, since he is already defeated (Eph. 6:17; Col.2:15)
I overcome all, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (I John 4:4)
I stand in the evil day having my loins girt about with truth, wearing my breastplate of righteousness; my feet are shod with the gospel of peace. I take my shield of faith, I am covered with my helmet of salvation, and I use my sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (Eph.6:14–17)
I tread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt me (Luke 10:19)
I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Eph. 1:3)
I receive abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness and I reign in life through Christ Jesus
(Rom. 5:17)
I walk in the light as He is in the light, and the Blood of Jesus cleanses me from all sin(I John 1:7)
I shall decree a thing and it is established in my life (Job 22:28)
I have favor with God and with man (Luke 2:52)
Wealth and riches are in my house and my righteousness endures forever (Psa. 112:3) I am satisfied with long life and God shows me His salvation (Psa. 91:16)
Copied from the Book Praying the Word of God by Mabrig Korie

No comments:

Post a Comment