Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2019

Prophetic Prayers for Financial Blessings

I decree and prophesy that I will step into my wealthy palace this season
 to have greater access to unlimited financial blessings

Because my life in hidden in Christ Jesus and the word of God dwell richly in me ,whatever I ask or wish is given to me John 15:7 NIV

I heard a sound of abundance from heaven like the roar of rushing waters ` and like a loud peal of thunder.

The sound I heard was like that of  rushing streams flowing with milk and honey
I heard the sounds of financial abundance
I heard an Angel saying my life shall be as sweet as honey.
Therefor Now in the name of Jesus, I command  money to begin to serve me according to the word of God
    I command my finances, my wealth, my riches, money to begin to locate me
    I command every dead aspect of my finances to be resurrected in the name of Jesus
    I am rich like my Father in heaven.
    I am loaded with daily benefits
    My life shall be as sweet as honey
  I dwell in the midst of infinite abundance
    I meet all my financial needs and the needs of others
    I do not lack any good thing because the Lord is my Shepherd and I shall NOT want!
    In the name of Jesus, anywhere my wealth is located, hear the word of the Lord, begin to work for me now!
    In the name of Jesus I command my finances to begin to speak for me.
    My money, where ever I go, begin to locate me in the name of Jesus.
    I shall not lack any good thing, I shall not be in want, therefore in the name of Jesus I am rich in every aspect of the term.
I decree and prophesy  I  will live  my life this season  above all the negativity around  me… I live above the stains and corruption that is in this world
I live above economic hardship,scarcity and lack
I will look for doors of opportunity and ask for eyes to see all that God is doing


Get the Complete Book
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VGT8CBP


The Bible is filled with verses, promises, and declarations related to blessings,prosperity and abundance. Many of these scriptures,and verses are promises of what we have in Christ Jesus
This book has been written to stir your faith to claim your promises and rise to new heights. Prophetic Prayers for Financial Blessings is based on what we have in Jesus, The world has wants and is without God’s covenant; we have the covenant of God sealed with the blood of Jesus. Our faith is made effectual by the promises that is written in scriptures..
In Philem 6 the bible says “That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.
In the New King James Version you’ll find the word:•“Prosper” in 39 verses and prosperity” in 26 verses and rich in 102 verses. Remember becoming successful in life is not praying ,folding your hand and doing nothing it is praying.making the declaration and then taking action on how these proclamations can come to pass by the actions we take after we have prayed about it. God has given us the power to do create, plant and nurture all that is before us. We use our faith, but our faith is also activated by the actions that we take in faith. 
My prayer for you is that you will find something in these prayers and declarations that will help you press on and receive more from God . I want to encourage you to contend for more and not settle for less

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VGT8CBP












No comments:

Post a Comment