Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Prayers for Miracles and Divine Interventions

 

A divine intervention refers to the manifestations of the act of God in the affairs of mankind. It can also be referred to the divine act of God in providing, protecting and rescuing his children in times of difficulties and great need. A miracle refers to an extraordinary event in the physical world that is beyond known natural or scientific laws. It is an amazing event that is caused by God alone.

Personally, when God suddenly and radically turned things around for your favor- that is divine intervention. The book of Zephaniah 3:17 says that "the Lord our God in the midst of us is a mighty God, He will save us and delivers us".

Divine intervention can be a transforming experience as we watch God shift the atmosphere or turn the table against the enemy. In the book of Psalms 126:1 the Bible tells us that "When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. 126:2" Sometimes God shows up when we almost give up. Then we realize our folly of not trusting the Lord completely. But at the same time, we become overjoyed as the scripture pointedly declared.

Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them. 126:3. The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.Over and over in our lives, we witness God sometimes showing up in the eleventh hour.

Divine intervention and miracle occur in our lives when we trust God fully to handle our problems, difficulties, needs, and challenges, in Luke 1:45 we understand that when we believe what God says in his word, there is always a manifestation of what God has said concerning us.

When you surrender your life completely to Jesus Christ through the power of the holy spirit, your life will be characterized by divine interventions and miracles. You not only experience divine intervention occasionally but your life becomes a miracle. Since everything is possible for God, you can experience miracles in your life when you invite God to intervene.





Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego experienced the transforming power of God's divine intervention and miracles in their lives.
The bible recorded that when they were called to face the king and answer the allegation that was against them, God didn't show up. When their hands and feet were bound, He didn't show up still. When the heat of the King's furnace was increased seven times, God still didn't show up. But on the eleventh hour as the fire was kindled against them God showed up and the fire couldn't burn them. The bound men stood on their feet in the furnace of the king because God was with them as the fourth man in the fire. The fire didn't burn even a strand of their hair. Daniel 3:22-28.

The bible reports that when the King Nebuchadnezzar saw what happened, he spoke, and said blessed be the God of Shadrach Meshach and Abednego who hath sent his angel, and delivered the servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies that they might not serve nor worship any god except their own God."


1. A Prayer for Miracle to Happen

Father, I come to you today with confidence that you will fulfill your promises. Father, I believe and trust that you can do more than I ever imagine.

Father, I rely on your miraculous intervention to see me through. I walk by faith, not by sight. I trust in your word and not in the world. I trust in your ability and not in my ability.

Father God, I am certain that you can do the impossible in my life and I am trusting in your faithfulness to carry out your promises.

Father turn my situation around and show the world that you are on my side.

Father, I seek your peace in my life.

Let me have days of rest and no worries

Days of prosperity and not lack and scarcity

Father, I believe you for a financial miracle.

I believe that you will deliver me from this unpleasant situation.

Father, I stand upon Proverbs 3:5-6 and declare that I trust in the Lord with all my heart and I am not leaning on my understanding.

Father, I acknowledge you in all my ways and I am asking you to make my paths straight.

Father, I stand upon Psalm 138:7 and declare that "Though I walk amid trouble, You preserve my life; You stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and Your right hand delivers me." –

Father right now the world is full of darkness, sadness, and evil. But I trust you for protection

I trust you for deliverance

I trust you for abundance

Father, I have comfort in knowing that protect, provide and make a way for me

Thank you for being a God who sees and hears my every need. In Jesus' name, amen.


2.A Prayer to Remove the Stumbling Block Against Your Miracle

Father in the name of Jesus, I come against everything

that is blocking my miracle from happening.

I bind and cast out the spirit of fear and unbelief

I bind and cast out demonic spirits blocking my miracles. Let the judgment of God be released against the spirit of witchcraft blocking my miracles.

Father if there is any sin in my life blocking my miracles from happing let it blotted out by the blood of Jesus.

Father, there is any person that the devil will send to block my miracle, remove that person from my sphere of influence, let the person become blind and incapacitated. Let the person be blinded and walk-in darkness while I receive my miracles.

Father remove every stumbling block and let me receive my miracles in Jesus's Name.

Father increase the level of my faith and trust in your ability to perform a miracle in my life. In Jesus Name I pray.


Mabrig Korie

victoryonline1@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment