Pages

Wednesday 20 May 2020

Powerful Morning Prayers and Declarations For Spiritual and Business Growth

By Mabrig Korie

 Every time you wake in the morning, just remember that God is always present in your life, even in your lonely and broken hours. No matter the problems that you are facing .It’s important that you remain faithful and develop confidence in God through prayers. In Isaiah 40:31) It’s written that “Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary.they will walk and not be faint” The first thing to do in the morning is to pray and affirm what God has said concerning you in his word. The word of God promises that the Lord will fight for us. We only need to pray and affirm the words of God

The words you speak in your prayers are powerful, remember God spoke this whole world into existence by His Word. And Angels are waiting for you to speak God's word in order to carry out God's instructions on your behalf. I encourage you. today to say the same things that God has said concerning you in His Word when you pray.

 Prayers 
1. Today, I choose to let go of the past, I move forward to actualize my dreams, goals and visions. I look forward for growth and expansion.

2. I declare that my Father in Heaven has set before me an open door which n man can shut. 

3. In the name of Jesus , I choose to live according to God’s divine purpose for my life.

4. Father let me experience growth in my finances, growth in my career, growth in my ministry, growth in my academic, growth in my business. Hallelujah. This is my set time for growth and I am unstoppable in Jesus name.

5. Father open the windows and gates of heaven on my behalf and bestow your goodies upon me today.

6. In the name of Jesus I declare that my, business, career and all that concerns me has received the grace for growth.

7. My territory and influence shall grow in Jesus name .

8. God has chosen me for Kingdom purpose.I choose this day to walk with the Lord to accomplish his plans for my life.

9. I decree and declare that the blessings of Lord shall follow me where I step my foot on today.

10. I have confidence that nothing can stop me from achieving my goals in Jesus name.

11. Father stop every one who plans to stop me. Let my bulldozer bulldoze and destroy every hindrances’ to my success and breakthrough.

12. In the name of Jesus , I bind and cast out the winds of failure. I will make giant strife and wax stronger and stronger every day. I decree and declare that the winds of failure cannot come near my tenth

13. I come in the name of the Lord and by the power of the Holy Ghost and I declare that I must prosper and live in good health even as my soul prospers

14. Today, I choose to burry my past failures

15. I look forward for growth and expansion.

16. I look forward for new opportunities.

17. I look forward to receive my blessings from God Almighty.

18. I declare that my Father in Heaven has chosen to bless me abundantly.

19. Every limitations and hindrances to my blessing are broken by the blood of Jesus Christ.

20. Every chain of backwardness and stagnancy is destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost.

21. I declare the blessings of the Lord shall chase and overtake me.

22. I declare that I will achieve my dreams.

23. Father, give me wisdom to make life changing decision. Let my decisions lead me to progress, prosperity, abundance, success, and greatness. Glory to God!

24. Father order my steps today so that I will not miss your blessings but receive all the good things you have prepared for me.

25. Father I am grateful for who. You are and for what You are doing in life. In Jesus name,I pray.


Please Support Our Ministry
Dear Brethren, You can now sow a seed of financial blessings into this Ministry
Please make your financial commitment through this account details;
Bank: Access Bank.
Account Number:0033328158
Account Name: Korie Mabrig David
Location: Enugu, Nigeria.
Thank you for supporting the Kingdom's work.
Email me at: victoryonline1@gmail.com
Mobile:+23490946876

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for this very powerful prayers..I agree believe and receive this powerful prayers for my life and my whole family Amen and Amen Hallelujah 🙏🙏🙏❤

    ReplyDelete