Pages

Friday 30 December 2022

Prayers Against Witchcraft Attack

  In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,  I  bind  the  strongman ,the witch, warlock, wizard, sorcerer, and all other powers of darkness  attacking  me.

Through the blood of Jesus, I destroy their powers  and influence  over me  and my household

 I release  the  fire  of  God  and  the  blood  of  Jesus  to destroy  and ,cut of their  source of  strength

 

All powers of darkness hunting my life, return  back  to  sender with the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.

 In name of Jesus ,let every evil association sent to attack  me be  frustrated forever

 I destroy their evil helpers and stripped off their powers and influence against me

 I release the  fire  of God and  the blood of  Jesus Christ  against their  spirit  guides

 . Let the  angels  of the most high  God, the  fire of the Holy Spirit pursue  and overtake  the enemy  forces  fighting me in Jesus Name.

 I release the  fire  of God and  the blood of  Jesus Christ  against every demon spirit that has been sent to counter attack  me or anyone praying  this prayer.

 Through the blood of the Lord Jesus and in the name of Jesus  I silence  you   spirits of wizardry, sorcery and all your co-spirits, your works, your powers, all your influences are destroyed in the name of Jesus!

 Through the blood of the Lord Jesus and in the name of Jesus ,  I unmask,  paralyze  and  break  your powers  over  me

I come against the spirit of confusion and spiritual blindness

 Satan and all demons, I silence you in the name of Jesus, binding all your interference.  You will not interfere with  my decisions, visions  and my God given destiny.

  In the name of Jesus,I bind and cast out   the  spirit  of hate and fear  and all your co-spirits,    I forbid you to operate against me

   I decree and declare that the destroyer cannot come into my life , family  or anything that belongs to in the name of Jesus

 I clothe myself with God’s armour and take up the weapons of my warfare that are not carnal, but mighty in the pulling down of strongholds

 I break the power of witchcraft’s deception, evil conspiracy ,jealousy  and evil rumors spread against me.

 

 Let every  attack return to sender now in Jesus name.

I bind and frustrate all evil forces working against  me ,my family  and anyone praying this prayer in Jesus name.

 All powers of darkness hunting my life, return  back  to  sender with the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.

  In name of Jesus ,let every evil association sent to attack  me be  frustrated forever

 

Copied  from  the  book  "

"Prayers to Overcome, Subdue and Destroy Witchcraft Attacks"


The occult and Satanism are spreading like wildfire in the world today , and witchcraft and idolatry is becoming more and more popular. Around the world there has been an increase in demonic sacrifice for fame ,wealth and power, the spirit of witchcraft is everywhere. The world is getting more evil because people are getting more involved in demonic activities and more demons are being released into the world by Satan himself. The good news is that the power of wickedness, witchcraft, and evil has been destroyed by Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary .Every knee must bow in reverence to that Name..You will benefit from this book in three ways:. You will fully grasp the concept of witchcraft

You will be knowledgeable on how to defeat and neutralize witchcraft's abilities.,You'll be aware of the prayers to use in order to stop and destroy witchcraft activitiesWith its bible-based, time-tested strategies, tactics, and tools to destroy the powers of witchcraft activities ,this book empowers believers to take an offensive rather than a defensive stance against the enemy, wage more effective warfare, find rest in the midst of the spiritual storms, and live a life of victory. When the devil uses people against you they will flee seven ways and more with these scriptural tactics that will break the power of the devil devices. Every Christian can release God's power into places and situations under the influence of witchcraft control .This book arms you with the prayers to Pray and destroy the powers of witchcraft control and release your blessings. The prayers points in this book show you that through the power in the name of Jesus, you can disarm the enemy, destroy the powers of witchcraft, sorcery, divination, black or white magic, voodoo, juju, etc, and overcome every obstacle and live a victorious Christian life. We will always triumph in this world of wickedness, witchcraft, and evil through the power of God's presence, through the power of the Holy Spirit, through the blood of Jesus. If you are a child of God, you will triumph over evil because everything that comes from God is victorious. 1 John 4:4 You have overcome them because "Greater is He who is in you than He who is in the world. This book is loaded with time tested warfare prayers that works.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BR1K5MNC

No comments:

Post a Comment