Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2024

Powerful Prayers to Shatter Witchcraft Curses

 


1. "Heavenly Father, I stand firm in Your strength. Shield me from all spiritual attacks and break any curses aimed against me. In Jesus' name, Amen."


2. "Lord, fill me with Your light. Let it shine so brilliantly that no darkness can overcome it. Protect me from all wicked influences. Amen."


3. "God Almighty, I stand on the authority given unto me through Christ. Every chain of iniquity upon my life, break. In the name of Jesus, I am free."


4. "Holy Spirit, guide me into all truth. Enable me to turn away from deceit and spiritual manipulation, to discern. I trust in Your wisdom. Amen."


5. "Mighty God, I put on your full armor. Strengthen me to stand against all schemes of the enemy. Victory is mine through Christ. Amen."


6. "Lord Jesus, by your blood, wash me clean from all iniquity. Let any spiritual oppression over me dissipate and fully restore me. Thank You for Your sacrifice."


7. "Father, I say Your promises over my life. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. I am Your child, protected and loved. Amen."


8. "Prince of Peace, calm the storms around me. Silence every voice which is not Yours. Let Your peace be enthroned in my heart and mind. Amen."


9. "God of deliverance, loose me from all bondage. Break every yoke of oppression. I'm walking in the liberty Christ has given me. Amen."


10. "Lord of Hosts, send Your angel protection around me and mine. Keep us from all evil, and lead us in Thy paths of righteousness. Amen."


Most of the prayers here are very general, showing a concern for spiritual protection against the wiles of evil and a faith in the power of God. I'd be happy to elaborate on any of these if you wish, or perhaps add to the themes.



Powerful Prayers to Shatter Witchcraft Curses 


The spiritual battle against the forces of darkness is real and ongoing. Every follower of Christ has been given authority and power through the name of Jesus to overcome the enemy's schemes. However, many believers remain unaware of the spiritual warfare raging around them or feel ill-equipped to stand firm against the powers of wickedness. This book is a powerful spiritual weapon to help you take an offensive stance against the work of witchcraft curses, hexes, spells and other satanic oppositions in your life. The prayers, declarations, and insights contained in these pages will renew your mind to the biblical truths about your authority in Christ. As you diligently apply them with faith, you will experience breakthrough and see the darkness shattered by the light of God's delivering power. Be encouraged - you do not have to remain bound, oppressed or defeated any longer. The victorious Lord you serve has already triumphed over every work of the evil one at the cross. Through the prayers in this book, you can learn to powerfully and offensively enforce Christ's

serve has already triumphed over every work of the evil one at the cross. Through the prayers in this book, you can learn to powerfully and offensively enforce Christ's victory in your life, family, business and every realm that the enemy has tried to infiltrate. Get ready to take back what the devil has stolen. Prepare to walk in a new level of spiritual authority, freedom and blessing as you persistently wield the battle-proven prayers that demolish the works of witchcraft. Draw near to the Lord with a posture of unwavering faith, confident that He who is in you is greater than any force of darkness arrayed against you. Darkness cannot overcome light—the battle belongs to the Lord!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D797HPS2

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D797HPS2


No comments:

Post a Comment