Pages

Sunday 28 December 2014

Prayer Against the Spirit of Fear and Anxiety 2

 Prayer Against the Spirit of Fear and Anxiety 2
 In Name of Jesus,I bind the spirit of doubt, confusion and unbelief
I reaffirm my allegiance to Jesus Christ and decree that enemy’s plan to sift me will not stand. By faith I live, by faith I overcome.
Lord ,I have unwavering trust in you and you alone  and I commit my whole self unto your hand. Lord increase my faith
 I take my positions and authority in heavens and I bind principalities and powers that operate against my minds, my though process, my spirit soul and body, in Jesus, Name
I pull down strongholds and destroy every power that operates against me through the moon, the sun, the stars, the constellation, In Jesus name
 I bind and disannul deities, witchcraft  and demons operating against my mind through evil lines and cycles, In Jesus Name.
You spirit of restlessness I command you to come and be bound and chained by heavenly host in Jesus Name.

Demonic strongholds, I destroy and cancel your power and that of all your cohorts: fear, doubt,  unbelief, anxiety, guilt and condemnation ,restlessness, and resentment by the blood of Jesus Christ, I render you powerless in my life .You will not have influence over me  because I am covered with blood of Jesus and I have the mind of Christ.
Lord,  you have  sent your angels to smite the demons that come to torment my mind
I thank you for sending your angels on my behalf
Lord release your fire to burn up the works of darkness operating   against my mind, soul spirit and body
Your fire o Lord burns in my mind, soul spirit and body

 Thank you lord for  you have purify my mind, my thought process with your fire and the blood of Jesus.Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment