Pages

Sunday 28 December 2014

Prayer Against the spirit of fear and Anxiety 1

Prayer Against the spirit of  fear and Anxiety 1

In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth ,I cover myself with the blood of Jesus Christ.

I renounce the spirit of fear and anxiety and decree and declare that there are not part of me. I have been bought with a price and I belong to Jesus
 I bind and cast out the spirits of fear, panic attacks, worry, doubt & unbelief, nightmares-tormenting terrors and, fear of future

 I command them now  to go, get out of mind and spirit, get out of my conscience and sub-conscience mind, In Jesus Name

.
I close every doors of panic attack, every doors of unhealthy relationship that results to anxiety now right back to my childhood, right back into the womb! i seal all those doors now with the blood of Jesus. i send them all to Jesus Christ of Nazareth for judgment and forbid them to come back upon me or to touch anyone else on the way.
I bind every spirit of confusion and I ask for the spirit of clarity of mind, clarity of purpose.
I decree and declare lord that I have your divine love…for perfect love casts out all fear.

According to Matthew 18:18 Whatever we  I bind on earth is bind in heaven and whatever loose on earth is loose in heaven, loose, divine love, power ,sound mind, peace, good health, security, prosperity , order, joy and happiness overflowing.


According to Matthew 6:10,I decree and affirms that your Kingdom  has come to earth  it will be established through me .There is no fear, no anxiety, and no panic in your kingdom .  
O lord, let your Kingdom  be established in my heart, that I may walk in peace, and not in anxiety  in confidence and not in fear  and in strength and not in weakness. Open the eyes of my heart (Luke 24:31) to see all that you have for me. Show me how I have already been blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly place.
I receive sharp spiritual insight, fresh anointing, heavenly visitations, through dreams, trances and revelations from the Holy spirit to flush out fear,worry,anxiety and confusion, In Jesus Name ,Amen


.
I release the fire of God, the blood of Jesus against  you Satan and your demons
I decree and declare that Satan is defeated by the blood of Jesus




I thank you Jesus, for answering my prayers, for purifying me this day from these spirits of fear and torment!

 Father, that you have begun a good work in me and that you’ll be faithful to complete it (Philippians 1:6).). You have the word of life! Father, live in me and through me. I put all my hope  in you.


I decree and declare  that  I have a peaceful state of mind.  My emotions are healed.  I am healed. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete