Pages

Saturday 20 December 2014

Prayer against Financial failure 1

The Lord rebukes the devourer for my sake, and no weapon that is formed against my finances will prosper.  All obstacles and hindrances to my financial prosperity are now dissolved.
I bind and rebuke devourer wasters of fortune, In Jesus name Amen


Lord as 2014 is  rounding off, bless your people abundantly and return the  arrow of financial failure back to sender .
  Let every satanic Clandestine   Effort Against Our Finances  Be Frustrated  Forever
Let every trouble emanating from fake friends be  rendered null and void, In the name of Jesus



 Let  Every Ambush From Envious And Jealousy Business Competitors Be Frustrated  And Let Their Evil Dealings Return Back To Them Hundred Fold
 In Name of Jesus,I  command every evil  root and  potions against our family, finances, and ministry to be destroyed  by the fire of God and I command the demons behind them  to attack their senders and return  back to them their evil deed as  I employ  heavenly host to chains those demons and keep them in the bottomless pit.



Let every spirit causing financial failure and wastages in my life  be destroyed by the fire of god
 By Holy Ghost Fire,I release the spirit of financial wisdom  and prudence upon my life.



The lord will prosper the works of my hands and cause me to abound in every good work
the lord will open profitable business opportunities  for me morning night and evening


The windows of heaven will open and  the blessings of God will reign upon my life and every doors of financial failure be closed forever, in Jesus name ,amen

No comments:

Post a Comment