Pages

Thursday 20 April 2017

PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE FROM THE ENEMY



                              


I release the arrow of the Lord’s deliverance in my life in the name of Jesus (2 Kings 13:17)


I release Your sharp arrows into the heart of the king’s enemies in the name of Jesus (Psa. 45:5)


Lord, You have ordained and released Your arrows against my persecutors in the name of Jesus (Psa. 7:13).


You sent out Your arrows and scattered the enemy in the name of Jesus (Psa. 18:14)


Lord, You have made my enemies turn their backs with Your arrows upon Your strings in the name of Jesus (Psa. 21:12)


Lord, shoot Your arrows upon them; they are wounded suddenly and destroyed in the name of Jesus (Psa. 64:7; 144:6)


Lord, send Your arrows abroad in the name of Jesus (Psa. 77:17)


LORD, You have sent out arrows of light into the kingdom of darkness in the name of Jesus (Hab. 3:11)


LORD, heap mischief upon them and spend Your arrows upon them in the name of Jesus (Deut. 32:33)


Lord, Your arrows go forth as lightning against the enemy in the name of Jesus (Zech. 9:14)


Lord, You broke their bones and pierced them through with Your arrows in the name of Jesus (Num. 24:8)


Lord, You shoot at Your enemies with Your arrows in the name of Jesus (Psa. 64:7)


Lord, You set Your mark upon my enemies, Your arrows are bright as You release Your vengeance upon my enemies in the name of Jesus (Lam. 3:12; Jer. 51:11).





I release the sword of the LORD against the powers of hell in the city, in the name of Jesus (Judges 7:18).


Whet Your glittering sword and render Your vengeance against the enemies of the city in the name of Jesus (Deut. 32:41).


Gird Your sword upon Your thigh Lord Jesus and ride prosperously through the earth for YOU ARE LORD (Psa.32:3).


LORD, all Your enemies fall by the sword in the name of Jesus (Psa. 63:10).


The Assyrian falls by the sword in the name of Jesus (Isa. 31:8)


I release the sword of the LORD against leviathan in the name of Jesus (Isa. 27:1).


Your angels come with flaming swords to fight my battles in the heavens and on the earth in the name of Jesus.


I release the two edged sword to execute the judgments written (Psa. 149:6 & 9).


LORD JESUS, You release Your sword out of Your mouth against the enemy as I speak forth YOUR WORD (Rev. 19:15).

No comments:

Post a Comment