Pages

Thursday 20 April 2017

PRAYERS TO DESTROY THE WORKS OF DARKNESS



PRAYERS TO DESTROY THE WORKS OF DARKNESS


No one has an arm like You LORD, full of power and might (Job 40:9)


LORD, You have a mighty arm, Your hand is strong, and Your right hand is high (Psa. 89:13)


Lord, You stretched out Your arm and delivered me of all bondage at the Cross (Exod. 6:6; Isa. 53:5)


Fear and dread fall upon the enemy by the greatness of Your arm until I pass over in the name of Jesus (Exod. 15:16)


You favor me and Your right arm brings me into my inherited possession now in the name of Jesus (Psa. 44:3)


Lord Jesus, You broke Rahab in pieces and scattered Your enemies with Your strong arm (Psa. 89:10)


Lord, Your right hand establishes me, and Your holy arm strengthens me and gives me victory in the name of Jesus (Psa. 89:21; 98:1)


Show lightning down Your arm against my enemies; I trust in Your arm for my salvation in the name of Jesus (Isa. 30:20; 51:5)


Awake, awake, and put on strength, O arm of the LORD, Awake, as in the ancient days, cut Rahab, and wound the dragon in the name of Jesus (Isa. 51:9)


You made bare Your holy arm in the sight of all nations and all flesh sees Your salvation in the name of Jesus (Isa. 52:10)


You show strength with Your arm and scatter the proud in the name of Jesus (Luke 1:51)


Lord You, revealed Your arm to me that I might know and trust Your strength and power.


Lord the power in Your hands is released in my life, family, ministry, church and city, in the name of Jesus (Hab. 3:4)
















No comments:

Post a Comment