Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

DECLARATIONS……..THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST



Declare this:

In the name of Jesus, I declare that I am the righteousness of God in Christ and that I am safe in His arms.


 I dwell in the secret place of His protection. God has charged His angels with my protection. My trust is in the Lord and not in man. I refuse to live a life of fear, of sin or to give Satan access to my life.

 I settle my mind and heart, knowing that my life is redeemed from destruction and that no weapon formed against me will prosper. Sin has no dominion over me.

 I rejoice in the God of my salvation. Death cannot touch me, because Jesus conquered death for me. God is my refuge and my strength, my very present help in times of trouble. I believe and receive what I have just confessed, in Jesus' name. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment