Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Decree and Declaration…… The blood of Jesus

I cover myself with the blood of Jesus
I break down, undam, destroy, and blow up all walls of hindrances to my spiritual, emotional and financial prosperity
I break into pieces every covenant of death, sickness, poverty, sin,shame and stagnation concerning me or any of my loved ones by the blood of Jesus.
I immerse my spirit, conscience, intuition conscious, sub-conscious, and unconscious: mind, will, emotions, and intellect with the blood of 
Jesus
I immerse my spirit my five senses: sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch with the blood of Jesus
I immerse my spirit my physical body: brain, physical appetites, and sexual character with the blood of Jesus
I overcome the devil through the Blood of Jesus Christ (Rev. 12:11)
I have redemption through the Blood of Jesus Christ and I am redeemed from the power of evil (Eph. 1:7) In Jesus Name

No comments:

Post a Comment