Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

DECLARATIONS AND DECREES


What many Christians have to understand is that the connection between the physical realm and the spiritual realm is very strong. What transpires in the spiritual realm and what you master in the spiritual realm will enable you to have mastery here in the natural realm. When it comes to your total well being , be it in your health, spiritual growth ,wealth or any personal or corporate area, if you can deal to those things in the spiritual realm then you will see the outworking in the natural.
As believers we can declare and decree into the spiritual atmosphere and command things to manifest in our lives. Prophetic confession is a powerful tool that change things around us.. We need faith when we do this because faith is the hope of things yet unseen.
When we desire changes in our lives and out motives have been tested then we need to keep confessing, decreeing and declaring until it becomes a reality in our lives. We need to remember that the power of the spoken word in faith is a weapon the enemy cannot resist. We need to release the frequency that is in us with the faith God has given and declare over our lives the manifest kingdom of God.
I want to encourage you to use these declarations and decrees every day and soon you will see the manifestation of your natural and spiritual inheritance in your life.We need to understand that as Christian we do not live in a realm of impossibilities; we live in a realm of kingdom reality. Step into that reality and change your confession!
Decrees and Declarations:
1. Jesus Christ has redeemed from the curse of the Law. Jesus Christ has redeemed me from poverty. Jesus Christ has redeemed me from sickness. Jesus Christ has redeemed from spiritual death.
2. For poverty Jesus Christ has given me wealth, for sickness He has given me health, and for death He has given me eternal life.
3. I delight myself in the Lord and He gives me the desires of my heart.
4. Jesus is Lord of this earth. The earth with all its fullness belongs to our God. As joint heirs with Jesus, I claim the wealth of this earth, for it belongs to Jesus. I claim all that Jesus death made available for me to receive.
5. In Jesus name, I command you devil to loose the wealth of the earth! Take your hands off now! I command every hindering force that is opposing my prosperity to cease and desist right now in Jesus name.
6. I bind you with chains and fetters of iron according to Psalm 149 and render you ineffective against me, in Jesus name. I command wealth to come to me now! Jesus is Lord of my life; Jesus is Lord of my finances
7. I have given and it is given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, men give unto my bosom.
8. With what measure I give, it is measured to me. I sow bountifully, therefore I reap bountifully. I give cheerfully and my God has made all grace abound toward me and I having all sufficiency of all things.
9. There is no lack for my God supplies all of my need according to His riches in glory by Jesus Christ.
10. The Lord is my shepherd and I DO NOT WANT because Jesus Christ was made poor, that I through His poverty might have abundance. For Jesus came that I might have life and have it more abundantly.
11. And I having received the gift of righteousness do reign as a King/Queen in life by Jesus Christ.
12. I am the righteousness of God, therefore, I am entitled to the blessings and promises of the covenant of Abraham. Covenant favor of God surrounds the righteous, therefore, it surrounds me everywhere I go and in everything I do. I expect the favor of God to be in manifestation in my life right now
13. . I will always have the favor of God. The favor of God is on me, it rests richly on me, it abounds abundantly in me ,In Jesus Name

No comments:

Post a Comment