Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

DECREES AND DECLARATIONS FOR DIVINE FAVOUR (1)


Today marks my journey into divine favour!
I decree that favour  runs after  me and overtakes  me,in Jesus  Name
I  decree uncommon favour is coming on me now in Jesus Name.
 This is   my season , every difficult situation in my life ends now in Jesus Name.
 God's word concerning  me shall not fail. It shall surely come to pass.
 Every decision and conclusion of hell, against my favour, shall not prosper, in Jesus’ name
  The Lord  surrounds me with  his favour as with a shield.  His favor goes before  me
He opens doors for me that neither man nor the devil can shut
Every marital misfortune, I command them overturned by God's favor!
Every barreness and  unfruitfulness, I command them overturned by God's favor!

I experience supernatural increase and provision in every area of my life
I live  and walk  under  the realms  of  an  open  heavens
I decree  and  declare  that heaven  granted  me favour that shall command and attract men to stand at attention at my presence.


 He turned my impossibilities to possibilities  and  changed my desert place of life to the Garden of Eden.Glory  Glory  Glory   Halleluyuia

No comments:

Post a Comment