Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

WARFARE PRAYERS AND DECLARATIONS……UPROOTING THE PLANTATIONS OF THE DEVIL (2)


I uproot every root of bitterness, anger, unforgiveness, foolishness, lying tongue, false witness, slander, false accusations that is militating against my progress and prosperity in Jesus Name
I bind and cast out every python spirit, jealousy, judgmental spirit,
all spirits of witchcraft, spirits designed to steal my joy, controlling spirits, rage, envy, murderous tongue, spirit that is designed to discourage me or weigh me down 
I come against every spirit that tries to hinder my walk and flow with God in Jesus name
I decree that the assignment of the devil to weaken my faith is rendered null and void
I break in pieces every spirit of betrayal, unfaithfulness, treason, deception, worldliness, and double mindedness in Jesus name
I break in pieces every spirit that would attempt to distort or disturb my walk with God
I break in pieces all spirits of self-delusion, self deception, and self-seduction in the name of Jesus.
I bind cast out every spirit that would attempt to distort my personality in Christ
I decree that I will never allow the spirit of sabotage, deception, delusion and seduction to enter into my spirit realm
I cancel every spirit that is against God’s divine plan and purpose for my life .
I receive the divine spirit of cooperation, peace, patience, love, kindness, gentleness and humility in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment