Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

WARFARE PRAYERS AND DECLARATIONS……UPROOTING THE PLANTATIONS OF THE DEVIL (1)

Today I uproot every wicked plantation at the gates of my life, my family, my  business  and  my ministry. Everything  that  the  Lord  did not  plant  in my life  is uprooted   and  cast into  the fire  in  Name  of Jesus

I destroy all  the powers and plans  of the devil over my life  in Jesus name. I overthrow his wicked kingdom now in the Mighty name of Jesus.
I lay the axe of the living God upon every tree of witchcraft/ immorality   and wickedness. I break into pieces  all curses, hexes, soul ties and spells put against me  by  spiritual  wickedness  in high  places

I  bind and destroy  the  power  of occultism, evil spirits,  forces of the earth, the underground, the air, the water, the fire, the netherworld and all satanic forces in or around me, my household, and possessions, my property, and anyone else praying  this prayer.

I cast into unquenchable fire of God every root of illness, poverty, lack, depression, oppressions  and suppressions  in Jesus name
I decree and declare that every barrier, hindrance, restriction and limitation  militating against me is broken in Jesus' name

I cancel  every  negative dream   in  my  life , I decree that  these  evil  dreams  are  destroyed  from  their  root  by  the  blood of Jesus, they  shall  not  stand  nor  take root, they shall   NOT manifest in the physical in Jesus’ name.
                                                                                             
I decree  a  complete destruction to every   works  of  the  devil , every evil foundation  that is resisting my progress and breakthrough in the mighty name of  Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment