Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

New Season Declarations



Declare  this:

I'm  crossing over into a new season

It is a new era filled with hope, filled with glory, filled with life, filled with light.

It is a season of ceaseless praise and adoration,of revelation and power, of the Kingdom of Heaven forcefully advancing on  earth.

Living water is flowing from the throne of God out into my  entire  being

The light of God is shining through me
This is  a season of   fulfilled promises . Everything is moving very rapidly.
There is a great fruitfulness. There is an overflow of abundance  flowing  towards  me.

This  is my season of  seven times back. Seven times harvest. Seven times of souls harvest . Seven times the resources. Seven times the people. Right now in my  life, there’s a deep work of  the Holy Spirit.
He crowns  me with  Glory , with honor, with His goodness.
Thank  You  Lord  for  your  fulfilled  promises. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment