Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

DECREE AND DECLARATION FOR THE RELEASE OF HIS POWER

DECREE  AND  DECLARATION  FOR  THE RELEASE OF HIS  POWER
I decree  and  declare   that I can do all things by the power of the Spirit that’s at work in me mightily! That power is active in me today and is released into my world to bring about changes and transformation in the lives of men and women, in the Name of Jesus..The Almighty God  gives me victory always and makes me more than a conqueror through the Lord Jesus Chris
I walk in divine health, prosperity, favour, dominion, honor and glory. Everything works out for my good because I have the overcoming life, and as a result I carry His divine presence within me everywhere to affect my world. I am walking in victory today, I am a success every inch of the way; my victory is as sure as the kingdom is sure Hallelujah!
 In my body; there's no sickness, no weakness, there's no high blood pressure, there's no sugar diabetes, there's no kidney failure, there's no cancer, there's no failure of the cells because I am daily vitalized by the Holy Spirit.

I'm in the centre of God's will and purpose for my life and I am well furnished and equipped by the Holy Spirit who perambulates all through me,in  Jesus Name

No comments:

Post a Comment