Pages

Monday 24 July 2017

Decrees for Spiritual insight

Declare this:

I decree and declare that my spiritual eyes are being enlightened, my understanding is increasing, and I am entering into a different level of intimacy, personal relationship with God, through our Lord Jesus Christ

I am increasingly sensitive to the Spirit and the presence of God. (Genesis 28:11-18) 
I hear from God and he leads and directs my path

My eye is anointed see deep spiritual things clearly through God’s eyes
I have deeper revelation and understanding of spiritual realities.


My eye is anointed see deep spiritual things clearly through God’s eyes.
God is bringing me into a new level of spiritual authority.


A new perspective, a new revelation , a new manifestation of Kingdom authority is released . I am fruitful because I am being led by the Spirit of God.Glory Halleluiah

No comments:

Post a Comment