Pages

Saturday 19 August 2017

MORNING PRAYER AND DECLARATIONS


1. Father, God, in the name of Jesus I declare Your Lordship over this day
2. Father Let Your light break forth in my life as the morning (Ps. 58:8)
3. I speak peace to my heart, mind and brain. I thank You, Father, for removing all distractions. I open my heart to hear from You, Holy Spirit.
4. I put on the garments of praise, the helmet of salvation and the breastplate of righteousness. I take the sword of the Spirit, the Word of God, and the shield of faith to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. I put on the belt of truth and shod my feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace
5. I command that the spirit of Apollo be dethroned from controlling my day in Jesus name
I command the morning to take holds of the end of the earth and shake the wicked out if it
I command my words to shake out every spirit assigned to frustrate or hinder my day and cancel the assignment on my day
I shall walk in victory today not defeat in Jesus name
I decree that my words that I pray in the morning carry seed for my destiny and the destiny of others
I command my words to be seed to the atmosphere and the earth realm
I command my words to uncover every demonic plot set against me and my family and to destroy it at the root in Jesus name
6. I bind myself to You, Jesus, and loose myself from Satan and his ways of selfishness.
7. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, a vessel of honor and glory
I decree that I will have dominion over my day in Jesus name
I decree that I have all that I need to make this a great day of my life.
8. I decree that Holy spirit ill guide me to make the right choices all day.
9. . I have all the spiritual empowerment by Holy spirit to solve any challenges that come up today.
10. I am filled with spirit of love, gratitude and kindness for another day on this earth.
11. I have victory over my enemies EVERY morning. • My day will prosper. • This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be exceedingly glad in it!

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord for word of God, i confess i am blessed, Amen

    ReplyDelete